[Giveaway] Free Germany VPS to few lucky members

Status
Not open for further replies.

creed

Banned
Banned
As we are new to this forum, we would like to provide a few trial VPS for the members of WJ.

VPS Package:
10GB RAID Disk Space
256MB Ram
vSwap - 256Mb
50GB Bandwidth

The package will be completely free for 1 month. If you like our hosting services, you are ofcourse invited to stay and easy upgrade the plan if needed.
We will not be providing on first come first serve basis. Please reply with a number between 50 & 66. Once we get 15 replies, the winners will be announced. Currently, there will be 3 winners. However, we might increase the number. Hopefully, people who are in true need of this free offer for their websites will apply. (Winners will be chosen via random.org)

What is not allowed?
Warez
Hacking/Spamming/Leeching
Our website - www.hostcreed.com
Datacenter location - Germany

Have a website and low on budget?
Feel free to contact me. We can provide you with a VPS at the cheapest price matching your requirements or even free for a stipulated time.

34 comments
Hello guys, We've already got more than 15 replies and therefore this contest is closed.

Here's the list :
58 - immu
52- chemicalx
55 - Razor1911
57 - parvshell
62 - ladykiller88
66 - zyberakuma
64 - Djlatino
65 - Mr.Mirchi
61 - augustusrome
51 -Maxx
50 - villan79
60 - subha86
53 - DevilLnC
54 - Serial
56 - Matrix4u
59 - simoestcoool
55 - amerriaz
63 - sinefix
61 - Deepsea

The numbers 50 & 66 are not included as I said to choose between those 2 numbers.
We got these people with same numbers --
Razor1911 & amerriaz - 55
augustusrome & Deepsea - 61

The Winning Numbers Are ---> 54, 64 & 65 (Generated via random.org)
Will send you guys pm with the sign-up link.

@Serial, Djlatino & Mr.Mirchi --> Hope you guys really require these VPS. Please let me know if you do not require it so that we can provide this oppurtunity to those who really need it.

All 3 winners have been pm'd with the sign-up links. For any issues, let me know.

Last edited:
Hi guys, As per Serial, he doesn't require a VPS at the moment. Anyone, who really requires a VPS with stability & good uptime for his/her website, choose a number between 7 & 13. (i.e, 8 to 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back