[Giveaway] Free Comment Blog Backlinks for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my backlinks :)
I check some and there was also DoFollow backlinks, what's great for a free service :D
Thanks a lot loi2.

Hi all together.

I am extremely grateful to you for use of my free service here .. Hope those who have had a pm back with reporters can use my service. And those who have not received my pm with their report. due to the fact that I have had many scary pm, so hurry to reach them as missing. Thank you for your kindness

People here seems that simply says thanks for the free service but not spend at least 1 min into check in depth the report and links.
I loaded the report on ScrapeBox Link Checker, and started to check backlinks, results:
Total URL: 534
Entries Found: 88

Proof:
[SLIDE]http://i40.tinypic.com/344y2yq.jpg[/SLIDE]

Previous results can be translated in that you get 14,5% of links ordered, since google not index all of them at the end of the process you get between 2% and 8% of usefull links.

Second weird thing that i see on this links is that you supply keywords before order but when i order to other companies supplied keywords are used as link anchor text, into this service NO. Keywords are used into te message as plain text wich is near to unusefull.

The unique good point is that he offer a free review of his service in which you can see that the quality of the service is not good. We can say that this company score 2 points over 10.

Thanks a lot for the free links are very apreciated but you have too much to learn about link-building.

P.S: sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back