Status
Not open for further replies.
Was fun to hack your shit, I'm glad you didn't have any backups, at least I don't have to do it again lol, be prepared to be dropped out of Google very soon too. Nobody gives a shit if it wasn't you who hacked and redirected tons sites few weeks ago, it was being redirected to your garbage place, so there you go.

:O
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Saime if it was really you who hacked his site......... you will be my all time hero
Its about time this douche got hacked normally i hate seeing people getting hacked but he really did deserve it hopefully now he will think twice before ripping peoples shit and you so called hacking team hacking other people how the hell did he not see this coming

this has made my day now you know how other people feel gill

Seriously though, I'm posting here saying that sometime next week I shall infect Gills PC - He can read this and still get infected, Fuxin dumbass much?

Saime should have taken a back up and posted it all over the net for gill to get then he would have a up to date back up but so will everyone else :L

I posted the user tables in shoutbox right after the hack, maybe someone who downloaded them could post here, i don't have the link anymore and i deleted the file right after.

@ phamous i think he meant if gill hacked your site

actually did anyone find out how the hell he was actually hacking peoples site i mean the retard cant even string an sentence together

It was Saime. The usertables were uploaded to RapidShare. He posted them in the shoutbox, Elio was also online at the moment he "shouted" 'em. Propz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back