GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's believe they are scamming ? is there anyway we can retrieve our data?

No, unless admin shows some mercy...
Luckly I didnt have any sites on here, but I was using it for my youtube channel videos.

If you run legit business I would really avoid any hostings from wj as they are clearly not run by the professionals, and their servers are getting ddosed alot. my sites are never down and i get support answers in 15 min average and they actually do now how to fix something.

Paypal dispute IDs so far (add those when opening your dispute)
PP-002-209-814-699
PP-002-209-790-338
PP-002-209-800-856
PP-002-209-700-107
PP-002-210-031-823
PP-002-210-030-973
PP-002-210-029-891
PP-002-210-025-841
PP-002-210-198-828
PP-002-210-235-283
PP-002-210-237-932

please add yours so it can be added to the list

Last edited:
After i arrived home from work and i checked my vps... offline. AGAIN!
VPS manager, trying to boot... 500 internal server error, website is always loading, can't boot server, cannot access it.
Checking thread in WJ... wow, so many people in my shoes... something happened.

I opened a dispute in paypal, please add to your dispute list: PP-002-210-235-283

Do anyone of you know a win vps service which is reliable and you need only USE it without any problems? :)

At no point am I taking sides - I don't believe that Paypal will deal with disputes for virtual items. If he calls paypal they will simply close it in his favour whilst he's on the phone. You should just write off your losses and find somebody else to host with as I doubt you'll see your money back.

Their servers are suspended for non-payment most likely. LimeHost has due dates every 15. in the month and suspends only 2 days after if payments aren't received.

Well i think , one should not trust vps ... luckily i have a wordpress backup copy... i'll be buying a vps from namecheap to host my legal site !

At no point am I taking sides - I don't believe that Paypal will deal with disputes for virtual items. If he calls paypal they will simply close it in his favour whilst he's on the phone. You should just write off your losses and find somebody else to host with as I doubt you'll see your money back.

That's true, but you shouldn't probably say it so plainly.
Unfortunately Paypal has this stupid policy, and some1 who can scam like this for thousands of dollars can work Online again, the same way without any consequences... and PayPall will do nothing, they've got their profit.

I had similiar situation when i wanted do save a few bucks and bought one mmorpg over the ebay, and seller payed it with stolen credit cards, got all the profit, and developer banned our accounts so we all ended up with nothing. PayPal didn't want to do anything about it although all evidence were presented, they did acknowladge it, but their response was that their protection doesn't include virtual goods...

http://client.gigaservers.net/clientarea.php?action=products
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@client.gigaservers.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gigaservers offline !!! lol im very amazed by this guy and this forum that promote these scammers..its really shame.

edit : back online here too.I wish they are migrating their systems to an other location and not close their servers and every1 lose money :/

Last edited:
Never add problem with Gigaservers since today I experienced slow speed with them other then that the service was good, I think they were migrating to a new location. Seeing the server down without notice to the clients it's a big dissapointement for me.

Edit: site is back online for me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back