GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are waiting for 10Gbps nodes to become available. We will change our offers and move all clients who have problems on the new nodes. We will update this thread too when the new offers will be available.

i thought the 10bps nodes are installed and available since 2 days?!

I switch now the 3rd time the server to get on any way the offer(speed) that i ordered,if you cant provide it on the next switch i want really to ask for refund.

Regards

If someone is unhappy, Giga should refund not vice versa.

Yes they have problems, sometime good sometime bad. I m 50-50 with giga's service so far

@aijazsiddique: We don't allow cracked softwares, but you can use any seo tool legally.
@AdLOW: Like I said, we will refund within maximum 14 days (up to). Usually refunds are processed within 24 hours, but if we don't have available funds in accounts, the refund process can take up to 14 days. Please read WJ rules and avoid using words as s**m. We didn't stole your money. We will refund ASAP, even if your VPS works perfectly (we have tested it and it doesn't have any problems).
@barrix: We refund without problems to any unhappy client.
@DrSpy: Our services are reliable. You can order without worry.

I got a VPS with Giga, been ever so happy since day one :)

Even the support is top notch :)
Recommended A +++

I dunno why I see all these bad replies.. Bad news travels fast I see :(

Last edited:
@aljo1985: Thanks for your feedback.
@AbOoOdY: Speed depends on location where you do the tests. I think you want to say 7MB/s not Mbps.
@Defcon01: Problem solved!

@Sam76: You can burst up to 1Gbps. Here is a speedtest from one of our clients:

2374375641.png

Are you having technical maintenance? I cannot log in via RDP...
The vps is online, but it just does not let me through the "connecting" part.

Edit:
As always problems get fixed when you start asking for it... But i have no idea why i couldn't conect to it for hours.

Last edited:
@tooshy: Make the difference between Mbps and MB/s :) 375Mbps = 46.8MB/s
@hegeszto: Your VPS was online or not? All our VPS are self-managed. So you have access to VNC in case you don't have internet connectivity to it (like your case). You can enter with VNC and check why you cannot access your VPS via RDP. Also you can reboot/shutdown/boot your VPS via your Client Area. You don't have to open tickets or writing on all the forums where you have account, about a problem that you can solve your self. Btw, there was no issue on the node, so probably there was a problem inside your VPS.

@AdLOW: Your VPS was 100% functional (see your other post within this thread "VPS works verry slow. Only 6MB/s upload/download").

If you had any problems with your VPS, you should just open a ticket and our team would solve your problem in couple moments.

You opened an Unauthorized dispute on PayPal. Opening disputes on PayPal slows down refund process, because we have your money blocked while the dispute is open. We wont refund if you have open disputes, because we had cases where we refunded the client and he get the refund once again after dispute closed. So he was refunded twice.

In order to get a refund ASAP, my advise (for any not satisfied customer) is to open a ticket and asking for refund. Refund can take UP TO 14 days (worst case), but in 90% of cases, we refund within 24-48 hours.

today i but your server
as u mention instant activate but it isn't activate yet i buy it before 4 hours

and live chat is also no working

Last edited:
Capture1.png

live chat is not working

still pending after 9 hours

ib4bqhfof

finally they reply my ticket i hope they will start my vps asap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.