GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

@agonzlop & Bangboy: Yes you can, but if you want to change between linux and windows, you should open a ticket. There are 2 options HVM or PV. Linux run on PV and Windows on HVM. Once you are on PV, you can choose any Linux distro. If you are on HVM you can choose between Windows OS's

@bagarospazzo: Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it.

I have ordered all my server and send you ticket with all my old server with IP and PW. I hope this could help you to restore all server. I hope you can answer my ticket ASAP and say "its all ok and the files are ok too" ^^

regards

@Zetsuboun: Please be patient. We have over 50 open tickets..
We ask all users to be patient.. We do all we can to restore your VPS, but this requires time..

Oh crap.. sorry what I said before.. Why don't send another email that you were hacked and so on so we can get your update what really happened?
I was in my sleep. I looked my ipad I was like wtf...

I cannot even log to your website.. I guess I have register again..

Hello barrix. Unfortunately we have lost our databases, including e-mails... That's why we can't send e-mails to the users...Please read my post:
Opening disputes on PayPal wont solve the problem.. We are working now in backing up our website and database to have contact with you all (the customers). We will reactivate the VPS of all clients. If the data is not recoverable we will give you a new VPS and +10 free days. I know that probably wont help you very much, but it's all we can do. Please be patient. We will write here once we have any news.

Hello barrix. Unfortunately we have lost our databases, including e-mails... That's why we can't send e-mails to the users...Please read my post:

It will take time.. I am relieved now.. Felt like betrayed when I received that stupid hacker email while heading to bed.
All day thinking what really happened, why did I pay in advance..

Sorry it happened to you guys, hope it doesn't happen to your service again because you guys are great.
Thanks

@barrix: Thank you for understanding. From what I see your VPS is recovered. Do you have access to it? If yes, please register on our website and give us your last transaction ID.

@barrix: Thank you for understanding. From what I see your VPS is recovered. Do you have access to it? If yes, please register on our website and give us your last transaction ID.
View Ticket #925107

VPS is back but it's not loading.
Will respond on tickets on your site.
Sorry WJ staff

Thanks

Last edited:
@YanezItaly: Thank you too for using GigaServers!
@Entertainment: On the dedicated server's console appears:
error: file '/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found
Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>
We are fixing your grub now in rescue mode.
We will update your ticket once it works.

Hello again,

For the users who had a VPS with us and were affected by the hacking attack: Please enter our website www.GigaServers.net and register. After this, place an order with the VPS plan you had with us. Don't pay the invoice. Open a ticket and write the transaction ID of the last payment to us. If we can restore your VPS, we will do it and give you 5 free days. If not, we will give you a new VPS + 10 free days.

Thank you and sorry for the late!

Did you guys not have backups of your WHMCS / Client portal?

@Storming: We have backup and already restored it, but it is old enough. That's why we have lost lot of clients from database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back