GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Welcome to GigaServers!
Yes. Activation is instant. You will receive your login details in couple moments after payment is done.

Very nice Hoster with very fast server and very fast support.

I have ordered 4 VPS Premium Server and they installed within 5 min wirhout problems. The HDD Speed is amazing and not slow as other hoster with single Sata2. 300 connections @ 200 kb/s without problems or server delay - Its like hardware raid 0 or 10.

I had some question and opened a ticket. The ticket was answered within 2-5 min.

I am very happy with this service and the prices are very low too.

I have made the suggestion to add the feature "add funds to the account" and they will install soon.

I hope i could give some users important information to decide for! this hoster.

regards

You're right Entertainment. We use RAID10, that's why the HDD is so fast. The "Add funds to the account" feature has been enabled. Thank you for your suggestion. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and I hope you will stay long with us.

I have interest in the GigaVPS beginner, are the servers in Romania?
Apply the code: WJ10D only for first month? (Would be a shame)

@d3visox: Thanks for your feedback! Hope you will stay long with us.
@merhovon: Yes. All VPS servers are hosted in Romania. Yes the code is only for the first month.

Great service. Support is great. Bear in mind, sometime they may be offline or be busy. Most of time they are always online. Ticket responds is fast. Glad I choose this service. Hope you guys keep your servers like this forever :)

Hello,

We will introduce USA VPS this week. Probably it will be an option to choose when ordering a VPS.
I will let you know when it will be available.

Thank you for your interest!

this means. I want my money friend

Guys,I'm sorry to tell you limehost.ro terminated every single server of ours due to illegal content you host

Your data is not recoverable,server are formated by limehost.ro

Were very sorry for this,good luck with find another host partnet!

Last edited:
I also want a refund or denounce on paypal......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Do a chargeback Guys, i'm pretty sure all of your websites wasn't hosted on 1 server.. Likely the bills wasn't paid.

Anyone had much contact with host?

Well the guys was very friendly and helped me to setup my vps, and now they run away with our money?
I opened a conflict at paypal, maybe they help us for being scammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back