GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.. Keep your word when you say something.
If you can't manage, at least us me know it is taking longer not hours..
to keep updated on the status
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

All orders that hasn't been activated instantly will be modified, so the start date be the date of activation.
On holidays, the datacenter provide us very slowly new nodes. They were out of stock with HDD and RAM.
Sorry to all people who ordered VPS and didn't received it instantly. All pending orders will be activated in next 2-3 hours.
We are now ready to receive new orders.

@barrix: your VPS was activated right now. Please give it a try and if you are not satisfied, we will refund without any problems.

@Frosty: yes. we plan to add webmoney too as payment gateway, but I can't say yet when. most likely at the begining of january.

Last edited:
Thank you creative for your feedback. We have enough nodes now and every new order will be processed instantly again. Sorry for the delays. Happy new year!

no instant processing for me unfortunately :/ hopefully it wont take long though

still nothing! going to ask refund :(

Last edited:
4 days is that I can not use the VPS. Can not use remote desktop, VNC today only, use very slow, I have asked many times but still no solution. Support non-existent. How can you think that I can renew your service?

Hello,

@YanezItaly: You opened 1 ticket about your VPS saying that it's slow. There was no "many times". You didn't provided any other details about this. We answered in very short time, that we can move your VPS on another node. Next day you confirmed that we can move it. Unfortunately there was no free node where to place your VPS. Also we investigated your case and seems that your VPS received DDoS attacks, that's why it was slow. We will activate the included 40Gbps+ protection on your IP. I'm sure everything will be OK after that. I don't understand why are you saying that support is inexistent, as you received response in short time and a good solution was given. I will update your ticket. Also you will receive 4 free days for the period you say your VPS worked slowly. Hope you will be satisfied.

@itmees: Sorry about no instant activation. Like I sayed, the datacenter can't provide us new nodes as fast as we would like in this period. In any case, the activation generally doesn't takes more than few hours.

PS: Sorry for the promo code. It didn't worked for Windows VPS. Now it works for all orders!

Last edited:
OMG MY VPS IS OFFLINE!!

LIVE CHAT 24x7 . OMG!!! The worst providers I've ever seen

In my opinion, if one does not know how to do things better, that does not make

0 professionality

Last edited:
Hello,

@claudioxxx1993: You never opened a ticket regarding any problem with your VPS.
Also your service:
Like I see it's online.
I attached an image showing that you generated traffic on your VPS.

What's wrong with the VPS?
I assume that Live Chat is not accessible, because of some technical problems, but you can contact us 24x7 on tickets. We generally answer to tickets in couple minutes.

@YanezItaly: I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. Hope you will stay long with us :)

0a8137f6c4333bf3c6c514f9686393f00a3ae541.png

NO CONNECTON = NO WINDOWS RDP :facepalm: Please fix this problem o refund me ;)

Hello,

If you generated 50MB/s (400mbps) upload traffic and now you can't access the Internet, most probably you have this problem, because of the settings. We are happy to help you. Please open a ticket with your problem and we will take care of it.

today again offline ?? :facepalm:

2ecca505d6a4e9efd7edae1b82511a72735ab541.png

Are you kidding? i use the VPS max 3 days.. i pay 11/01/2013

c85dd0563c573253840ce45e95d7e53d8adb2c1f.png

or fix anything, or ask a refund and report you to paypal

Last edited:
Virtual Server Control

Still my Vps the last two days was offline.
Sometimes working, sometimes not. (rather not)

me too... IS ONLINE ON THE SITE BAT NOT WORCK :facepalm:

let's see, if I can get the vps, working for more than a week? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
@claudioxxx1993: You ordered one more VPS and you didn't pay your invoice. You received a couple of mails regarding your overdue invoice. Our automated system suspended all your services. After you opened a ticket about the suspension, we have deleted your ordered, but never paid VPS and also your unpaid invoice. Also your VPS was unsuspended and 3 free days given. About the other problem that the VPS is online but you can't access it via remote desktop. We have entered with VNC on your server and setup your IP's correctly. Now everything works fine.

@d3visox: Did you opened a ticket regarding this? What is your username? If it was anything wrong with the VPS because of us, you will receive free days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back