Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the auto account maker is on a dif system is uses the websites database to make slots and send emails but the email it sends would not show up on that list as it wasn't sent my WHMCS
check your spam folder as you have most likely already gotten an email
the account maker is active I have gotten 10-12 emails from it about newly made slots today alone
Screenshot by Lightshot

also they are marked pending just untill someone gets around to marking the order down on an off site backup
that's when they get marked active but you should have gotten a login email a few seconds after payment

Upload

The plan "Demo FR ENC 100GB D", has Down / Up 1G / 250M "http://www.giga-rdp.in/whmcs/cart.php?gid=37" and the link -> "http://www.giga-rdp.in/whmcs/cart.php?gid=26" said to have Down / Up 1G / 200M.
What would be the value of internet upload?

Last edited:
Upload

Sure ... but the same plan has different values ​​up internet. What would be? 200 or 250?

Both are "FR ENC 100GB D"

Last edited:
iv not updated my thread in a long time
but OVH changed all the SYS servers to 250 a couple months back so it would be 250
it's just a 24 hour demo for €0.01 so really what difference dose it make ?
the idea of that plan is just to let you look at how my servers are setup

Rdp Encoding admin

Very good prices! Is there any plan rdp encoding with administrative permissions? I you could pass the link to see them.

Internet download manager

hello! I did purchase the demo of $ 0.01USD. Order Number: 1631070995. I could activate the account, please?

Now I could get into my account. Thank you very much!

I can not use internet download manager. The program does not open !!! You could help me?

I can not use internet download manager. The program does not open !!! You could help me?

Last edited:
slots are auto made when paid
check your emails (should be there)

I also get an email and the last one was just 7 min ago so the account maker is running

RDP

Dear,

I have been very satisfied with the service they provide.

The service is excellent!

Thank you very much for everything, and concern that have been taken to resolve my doubts.

Hi.

Could you do something abt this?

isgBS8nnGt1gm.png

Would be good if I could view all the price in one view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back