Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket #427166 Someone is installed a waste software on rdp showing random ads and pop ups created a ticket and your guy suggest me addone lol
i know how to fuck dont give me condom

just remove that crappy software

add-ware is common place in admin class servers
some people just don't look at what they are installing
also some programs are getting so they don't even ask they just install

if your an admin plan user best to just remove it your self and be sure it is only addware your removing

NL is limited to 100TB transfer per server per month (dealing on a couple 10GB port servers with 350TB trancfer)

FR is not limited how much only how fast

I do not alow seeding of public torrents (public sites I mean, like with no login needed)

CA with a true 1GBps upload port is difacult
I can upgrade on OVH and get 2GBps port for about 200EU
but the connection to the EU would not be to good

I only check tickets that get flagged for me
have 15 staff for the others
check your emails I had to remake some accounts yesterday

PLEASE CHECK THE FTP ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE USED since today i noticed someone in my server gained access to all the ftp accounts i had used and tried to receive the payouts in his email
i saw it in time and changed back the adress to my email and also enabled security lock

the email this smart ass used is baluyot_tess@yahoo.com

P.s
i have created a ticket in order for you all to be notified by email,but i do not know when this is going to happen so i wrote it here.

Last edited:
I have notified everyone on your server
but after checking the link you provided and realizing this threat is simply not possible on your server
it would require admin access to view the file as the file containing your info is in your windows user folder

your on an encoding server not an admin plan server
so only I and the staff have the access
I checked your folder for anyone having granted themselves access and there was none
I don't think your problem came from the RDP server
anything is possible but I don't think so

ill go threw and make them manually but there is a bit of a backlog so this will take some time

update
I get an email every time a slot is made and the last email I got is for the last slot on the list
I re checked the account maker and it's online now
maybe I just had a poor connection to the server for a moment there
but I think everything has been made

Last edited:
kkplx8waechr.jpg

RDP Encoding - NL ENC 100GB A
4 day ago pending!!!
Activate my orders please.

Last edited:
kkplx8waechr.jpg

RDP Encoding - NL ENC 100GB A
4 day ago pending!!!
Activate my orders please.

wtf 4 days and order pending, I get it in just minutes most of the time. they are professional guys and there got to be some issue with the transaction. Open a support ticket and they will surely help you within minutes.

ill go threw and make them manually but there is a bit of a backlog so this will take some time

update
I get an email every time a slot is made and the last email I got is for the last slot on the list
I re checked the account maker and it's online now
maybe I just had a poor connection to the server for a moment there
but I think everything has been made

Really?

Thanks, but marking the service as active, and not sending out any details either on the client portal side or through email doesn't help. Just looks like you completed your obligation to have all orders appear in satisfied. Still nothing.

JSKBxp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back