Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have 1 10GB port plan 30GB SAS for 10EU

"Entcoding" must be a typo should be Encoding
converting fids to a dif format

Paysafe is excepted by payment wall and skrill
im working on adding it for direct usage but not there yet

thats what im saying, didnt bother to ask for extension on the rdp since most of the time its not useable, thanks for the reply, i will try it again.

just a piece of advice, always remind your client/customers not to post your RDP's IP on public, always keep it to their selves

excellent server...im loving it hehe rar/unrar time is out of the world on ssd :)

keep it up guys.. giga rdp is the most affordable rdp in wj (y)

Last edited:
actually I just disabled that plan
problems with the NL server

im having a lot of trouble with NL servers actually
and the NL DC is not responding to my tickets
think I may be dropping a bunch of NL servers soon

wow looks like a lot of problems

id just like to point out to anyone reading this that most of these problems are easily fixed with a server reboot
when you get a bunch of people working on a computer at the same time little glitches creep up from time to time

and since I have about 30 servers now the reports of such problems add up fairly fast
but the only big problem I have is my NL provider for servers
he is not responding to tickets and servers are going off line with no hard boot option
I have found a new provider and plan to buy some new servers later today

we just added 6 new servers
and to give them a boost im offing a 1/2 price promo for the first week
code is "offer"

FR Cheap Encoding D
FR Encoding 200GB
FR Admin 100GB A
FR 500GB A
FR Encoding 500GB A
FR 200GB A

Last edited:
would need to know who you are to do that
WMZ is not tracked automatically you need to put in a ticket with a snapshot then we will mark it paid

all tickets have been responded to
and all paid orders filled

here is a snapshot of the ticket list
Screenshot by Lightshot
the bottom one is one I made myself waiting on a clients response

so which are you the guy that's been waiting 27 min or the guy waiting a full 30 min ?

what should I do setup a bunch of inaccurate auto responders to handle our tickets ?

SLOW
I replied to your ticket less then 2 min after you posted
(Screen shot deleted by request cause it contained his IP)
(( may be a good idea to think twice before provoking me to defend myself))

the Supplier is sleeping rate now
im not going to wake someone up in the middle of the night just to ask for a server reboot
I have put in a ticket
we will just have to wait for him to get out of bed

Last edited:
this month its very bad , their FR hybrid encoding server keeps going down and its become headache for me, its getting really irritating amartin99 , i log in a few times per day but when i log in i expect things shud work which donot , some or other problem just keeping poping up since last few days ...and raising a ticket for it everytime for so many days, its painful & tiring bcoz even if ur staff answer after 1-2 hours we r not stuck to PC 24/7 to see it and when i check for it after i get free i see prob not resolved/incompletely resolved /problem which said to be fixed pops out again , I like ur staff support , they are very friendly but u will need to do something about these problems , ur RDP down or problems in it which hinder my RDP work means my online work loss too .

I have 16 encoding server but im going to guess your on the Hybrid encoding server
it's having trouble with a virus
I had to format it last week cause of it and now the same virus is back on the server

we have a fix for it but OVH is being a pain and wont let it run
has to run on boot up before anything else and looks like OVH is detecting that as a defect and messing with it

rate now OVH wont let me reboot it
-------
An intervention is being carried out on this server, at the moment you can't perform a hard reboot yourself
-------
been that way for hours
dono whats taking them so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back