Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lokesh, got my full backup now. Will send you the name of one left domain. You really saved my site otherwise i have to start from begining for my site warezcats.com now hopefully my site will be up from tomorrow and thats only because of you, lokesh. :) hats off to you.

@IGdwight, the database name is in the form cPanelusername_name
If you don't remember, please PM me your username and I'll find it.
@saini: No problem mate ;)
@am1000: I'm going one by one. As soon as I reach you, you'll get a PM.

Hello,
You can give the link to the new host and ask them to restore them to the database. They'll just need to untar it in the database folder.
If you have root access, you can do it yourself.
Best regards,
Lokesh

Hello,
I've sent the backup to everyone who posted here.
If anyone didn't receive it, please update the thread.
Good luck!
EDIT: Please note that your backups would be deleted after 48 hours from our servers. Please make sure to save them within 48 hours.

Best regards,
Lokesh

Last edited:
Pardon the ignorance but how do I find out what my database name is? ><

Same problem here. I cant remember what it was :facepalm:.
Thanks a lot for the file backup. I received the link already!

Lokesh mate I pmed you. I hope you could help me out in getting the database also.

The database name should be somewhere in your config file for your forum or WP site.

If your have you site files you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
Hello,
I've sent the backup to everyone who posted here.
If anyone didn't receive it, please update the thread.
Good luck!
EDIT: Please note that your backups would be deleted after 48 hours from our servers. Please make sure to save them within 48 hours.

Best regards,
Lokesh

Sir what after 48 hours, give some more days because my internet connection is slow and there are powercuts of electricity everyday.....else please restore yourself as my vps is now with your service...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back