Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hello,

if you're a talented writer and have some knowledge about uploading, then I want to hire you to help me out with writing unique tutorials regarding uploading on my blog http://uploadingtips.info.

If you're interested, please PM me or leave a reply with how you want me to contact you.

How much i'm going to pay you depends on the quality of your work and how many articles you're able to write and how long time you're actually spend writing them...

And of course, if you want to do this for free, then it would just be awesome lol.

12 comments
from 10 cents to 1 dollar per article I guess.

It wont make your rich, so if you're planning to get rich this job isn't for you :P

It's basically just a small "prize" for doing something good for the newbie uploaders..

10 good articles equals to 10 dollars..

Two people is already hired, but please PM me your email so I have you on my list.

Also, if you can add some details about your experience regarding uploading it would've been appreciated :)

I am an experienced uploader.I have a 256Kbps connection and I have 125Gb worth of files in my account.And i do not use RL or Sborg or any kind of scripts.
I have secrets that will make you're blog big over-night.But i won't be doing for $1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back