Other [Get PAID $1.10 for Referring][1GBit OffShore] RapidLeech by SimpleLeech [25GB @10$]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, if i buy the 15GB, so i will have to pay just 7.50 USD only?
what do u mean .99 transaction fees?
and what do u mean True Unmetered? what is the max BW can i use monthly?

and if i want a HF premium, so i willl need to add extra 1 USD monthly?

dude, if i buy the 15GB, so i will have to pay just 7.50 USD only?
what do u mean .99 transaction fees?
and what do u mean True Unmetered? what is the max BW can i use monthly?

and if i want a HF premium, so i willl need to add extra 1 USD monthly?
For 15GB with HF premium, you will have to pay 7.5+0.99+1 = $9.49 USD.

There is NO bandwidth limit, period. :D

man i am waiting you on mail where are you ????
I'm on Gmail, Yahoo!, MSN. :P
PM me mate, that's also an option.. ;)

We added 1Gbps ports! :D

first two days everything is running smoothly,but this two day.....downtime for maintain...cpu load 100%....cannot connect......why?what is the problem??

first two days everything is running smoothly,but this two day.....downtime for maintain...cpu load 100%....cannot connect......why?what is the problem??

Believe me, this is all too common. Everything works fine on the first couple of days and then it all goes haywire and your money goes down the drain. I should know coz I have been getting the short end of the stick with my RL service too.

It's hard to know who is selling legitimate service around here with even trusted people vouching for the wrong persons. Test accounts are meaningless as sellers always do their best to impress the customer with that test account but actual service is far from what you see using the test account for an hour.

Offers unlimited bandwidth on a 1Gbs port .. simply a lie because an unlimited 1Gpbs server costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars ...

If you sent the money as "services" as he asked you to, you can launch a dispute against him with paypal and get your money back. Furthermore, his account might even be limited or freezed by paypal. But before doing that, give him a couple of days to respond, if he doesn't, go ahead, file a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back