Get 1 Mounth RapidShare Account......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuTe BoY

Banned
Banned
Hay All I Am Admin Of Warezmad I Am Giving Away 1 Mounth RapidShare Premium Account So If Any1 Want To Get Own Account Just Make A Pm Me On Warezmad.com And Pm me I Will Give You...............

From 1-100
So Its Peoples Are Getting So Far.........

22 comments
Hay All I Am Admin Of Warezmad I Am Giving Away 1 Mounth RapidShare Premium Account So If Any1 Want To Get Own Account Just Make A Pm Me On Warezmad.com And Pm me I Will Give You...............

From 1-100
So Its Peoples Are Getting So Far.........

Good Luck To All Who Need's RS PM Him :P

BTW, Is This Allowed ? :S

For god sake, please don't type with
"Capitalisation On Each Word"

@ CA : Free giveaways are always allowed without any kind of monetory deal or lieu of items here.

Bad advertising, but you'll learn someday fo sho.

Really bad advertising.

lol this site is rubbish

no logo = fail

sharpleeched posts = fail

2,516 members yet i can only see 16 on the list = fail

disclaimer i made with credit removed = FAIL!

try harder at making a site next time work on it instead off cheating :|

cyberaff he ripped a disclaimer i made he didn't even change the css i put all he did was remove the site name that is a fail you can ask any webmaster here ripping gets you a bad name and faking stats etc gets you a bad name to :|

You Can Tell Him By PM/MSN/Yahoo/ETC... Not Blaming On MaIN Board WD :)

Am Not Against You But It's Against WJ Rule Saying Something Like That If You Say Like That Others Will Follow You Also,

After That No One Will Make A Thread Of Their Site's Because They Will nOW What Will Happen Next If They Created THREAD'S Like THAT

Thank You,

its not against wj's rule to state you option if you noticed i gave him clear advice don't rip peoples stuff without credit don't fake stats don't sharpleech because you will get infected shit and phishing links and survey crap etc.

On topic now guys? Hes giving away a RS account and all you guys can do is tell him how rubbish his site is? Lol. He probably has a "review my site" thread somewhere, go and tell him how horrible his site is there.

cyberaff he ripped a disclaimer i made he didn't even change the css i put all he did was remove the site name that is a fail you can ask any webmaster here ripping gets you a bad name and faking stats etc gets you a bad name to :|
so? this is warez. Get used to it. The whole premise is theft. It is alright to steal left and right, games, website rips, apps, movies, tv, scripts, but not your disclaimer?

ps: the disclaimers are dumb and not needed

np cyberaff and this is the last thing im saying before i go out jjj yes its warez but you use a nulled script it still says " Powered by vBulletin®" etc yet he removes a none active link all it done was say it was from my old site :|

Well, you can't generate rapidshare accounts anymore, I guess they are phished or he's just trying to get you to sign up on his site..

@cyberaff: Stop Typing Like This, You Look Like A Retarded Kid And Noone Will Take You Seriously.

Guyzz I Am Really Giving Account If Someone Win And This Is A Game Choose Number Of Them ANd Winner Will Get RapidShare Account
And That Account Will Not Phished Or Cracked I Will Give U With Me Points I Can Show Prove To Anyone Who Ask Me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back