Shared GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 1TB Bandwidth, $2/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@inject0r : We did not get hacked, It's a wordpress, vurnability which must have existed in the version of wordpress you are using.

EDIT :
One of our techs has fixed your site, the theme you were using has a vulnerability in it.

We had to just copy in a fresh copy of the theme's index.php file and place it in the theme's folder.

Last edited:
my acc got suspended and i couldnt backup anything, my site is lost! fu gearserve
they said their datacenter doesnt allow warez linking anymore, they said i'd have 24hours time but i was at work.-.

Yup, I see your ticket and I have asked our night tech to look into it, Getting your data online from the FTP server.

EDIT : Replied to the ticket with the link to the backup file.

Last edited:
There was a small downtime of like ~10 seconds for apache
upgrade.

Update :

GearServe Closure Announcement

It is sad to announce that we, GearServe have to close down, nearly 4 months after we started provding hosting services, due to problems within our management.
Due to rise in problems within our management, we decided that it would be better for our clients, that we shut down, as we, the management were not able to run the service as we liked.

The Server bills have been paid until,
Atlanta Server : 16/01/2012
Orlando Server : 16/01/2012

We will be not taking any new orders or accepting renewing of services provided.

All your accounts will be on our server and nothing will be deleted, until the servers have been paid for.
Accounts will be on our server only until the bills server have been paid for (date's for both servers are listed above).
Please backup your data, as we will not be storing any backups any more, we are not responsible if you have not backed-up your data.
We would like to thank all our clients, for chosing us.

For more info, Please email us at : gearserve[at]live.in

Thanks,
GearServe Management

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back