Shared GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 100GB Bandwidth, $3/month (USA - Atlanta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket #645083, please answer and fix it

Hey,
You purchased hosting on the wrong server ! You have a warez site and bought hosting on the Orlando Server..

I have recreated your account on the Atlanta Server and email'd you the details, Please upload your files to the new account on the Atlanta Server where Warez linking is allowed.

Also, I Replied to the ticket :)

Last edited:
almost 2 months using gearserve , can say only best about it ! had some problems , but when i look back nothing big !

almost 2 months using gearserve , can say only best about it ! had some problems , but when i look back nothing big !

yes the have good speed anyway ... support i didnt try yet since i have no problem :D

I bought today a shared plan. I opened a ticket asking for a transfer, let's see what happen :D

I'm not sure which site is yours, but I did transfer 4 sites in the last 7 days, One of them must be yours :)

Me too.

To speedbus:

What's going on, mate?

----

It seems 4 hours has been passed since Dekstr gave the feedback above.

About Our SLA :
We offer 99.9% uptime always. We credit your account with 1 day of free hosting for every 2 minutes of downtime !

Last edited:
still not working :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back