GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show my support for GBMeister.com I just renewed my free account into a 1 year Premium Account =)

Who will follow me? :sun:

Thanks GBMeister for the great job you are doing (y)(y)(y)

sorry i dont buy premium .... the rates are far to low to pay for it ...
i use now uload.to and the pay up to 80$/1000 downloads
and all you need to do is buy every month a premium account for 9.99$
so big difference with Gbmeister.....

Yes, we have a networking problem at the datacenter.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands. We are eagerly waiting a response from the DC.

We'll update when we can.

And $80/1000? Enjoy it while it lasts, we'll be here when they go down.

Soapalien how come you only post in this thread? It's weird as hell, especially when gbmeister isn't even up and running at 100%.

Last time I posted I got flamed by the "jeebmeister" so what's new thread? Server still half working with uploads and downloads? That's no good... how will anyone make money?

Eh, come on. Don't be so sensitive. You're one of the few people that can hold their own (in English) in this thread.

What's new? We have had much fewer problems and things have stabled out quite a bit. The last hiccup was a networking glitch that affected our main webserver but none of our file servers.

You don't have to follow the thread to stay up to date. We try and put the important points on Facebook.

We have actually been paying less attention to this thread lately, due to the fact that it's only full of people asking the same question over and over - it's a pure waste of time when we have other things we need to spend our time on.

Eh, come on. Don't be so sensitive. You're one of the few people that can hold their own (in English) in this thread.

What's new? We have had much fewer problems and things have stabled out quite a bit. The last hiccup was a networking glitch that affected our main webserver but none of our file servers.

You don't have to follow the thread to stay up to date. We try and put the important points on Facebook.

We have actually been paying less attention to this thread lately, due to the fact that it's only full of people asking the same question over and over - it's a pure waste of time when we have other things we need to spend our time on.

Why you not close this thread then ?

@gbmeister, any update about Payoneer ?

We are approved but there is a lot of paper work to complete before we can use it on our site. We are going through that process now.

Why you not close this thread then ?

Well. there are occasional requests that we are happy to answer.

We are selectively responding. With "important" requests we are responding more quickly, and even contacting the user directly.

We don't want to close a method of communication only because it is being spammed by a group of people. There are still many people who read the thread and pick up on the important points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back