GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the benefit of using your services over MF and RS? You can get a 2yr premium with RS for less than 1 year.
I say this because I don't understand how anyone would earn based on the pricing scheme. Most people would earn more using free filehosts like MF/RS which have decent speeds for users, by gaining users and having ads on the site.

^ have you seen their PPD :) , its a flat rate no country tier for me thats far far more profitable then your method not to mention that RS/MF are pretty much shit now, file deletion is lightning fast + RS likes to toy with their users a bit too much

@jak321 - sorry to post this right after you said that!

We are announcing a PPD decrease (until we get a payment provider)
We are losing money quickly from all the payouts that are coming in.

Since we are not collecting any payments through premium accounts, we are not bringing in the money necessary to keep paying the payouts and servers.

This is not permanent. We want your help to find a payment provider. The sooner we find one, the sooner we can bring back our high PPD rates

We will drop PPD rates to $6/1000 until we find a payment provider

We are trying to keep constant communication, so you are informed about what is going on. We have issues that we have to solve, or our site will not longer exist in a few months.

If you know of any payment providers accepting file hosting sites, please suggest some immediately!

Regarding the no space available
We are making edits to our servers. Our servers are a very expensive part of our setup - especially due to all the failures!

why don't u use ikoruna.. check other filehosts .. which they are using .. u can also use that :D as u are also a filehost. use webmoney they are accepting filehosts. u can use LR don't kwn that they are accepting or not ..i say on some filehost which are giving premium via payza . i hear that payza don't support filehost but have seen some filehost which are using payza .

@gb

no problem man as i said before any rate above 3-4/1000 is good for me whether it be 5or 6 makes no difference really :) , i care about the downloaders and the speed they get and if i get a bit back from it its a bonus xD
Anyway i hope you guys solve your problems i will be with gb all the way :)

@coolthink555

Not so fast!

The last time we thought this, we started collecting payments, and now all the money we made is frozen for 3 months!

^^ @jak321 :facepalm: Why are you wasting your time with your nonsense, don't be toooo smart !! Well I am not complaining saying that I didn't get my payment blah blah. I just wanted the information.In fact I have gotten 3 payments ($160 in 5 days) from GBMeister & I know GBmeister will pay. Infact I posted the screenshot also about payment

Nowadays WJ is full of some new time wasters :facepalm: and Useless people who always poke nose in every post

lol dude if it was one post or so then it would be it but its the same "whens the next payment question?" every freakin 2 pages's if your worried about it pm him lol ,and about the payments good for you :) i really don't care either way

jak321 did you get the payment ????

i think is normally every one ask about the payment
in WJ every body that work with any filehost ask about the payment freely

@x
yes i got it but do u see me asking about it in the forums , patience has great rewards you know , anyway peace dudes..

When we have information, we share it with you, right? We share as much as we can.

That means, when we have information about the payouts, we will share it

I know it isn't easy waiting for money that is yours, but we ask you to have patience.

See you guys tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back