GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Those Interested in Making Money with Us

We offer promotions, occurring each month to help promote sharing. Examples include
• High Payout Rates - up to $50/1000 downloads
• No Country Payout tiers - all countries earn the same for you
• Free premium account contests for the best file sharers on the site
• Minimum PPD rate is $25/1000
• No minimum file size - all countries and all files get the same $25/1000

can you please explain this???

for what size file or country you give $50/1000 downloads???

^gb been getting this since yesterday >> Failed hard drive in our RAID configuration. We did not lose the data. Downloads are working great still. Please be patient while we get our uploads to 100%

should be a few more hours - we are almost done.

Also, we understand how inconvenient this is for everyone. We still believe it is better to let you know that we have a problem and what the problem is, instead of hiding it or blaming it on something out of our control.

We genuinely appreciate your understanding and patience

We just received an update from our datacenter.

The rebuild of the drive is still in progress. It is usable, but the upload speeds will be significantly slower than normal.

We will open uploads again, but if you need to upload a large file, and quickly, we ask that you wait until we notify you until the system is at 100%. Unless you are happy to wait for a very long time ;-)

For everyone requesting a premium...we have a promotion ongoing currently for Twitter link shares. See the news site for more information:

-------Starting now until Oct 29 17:00UTC-------
Twitter Promotion
•The user with the most shared links with the hash tag #GBMeister will receive 2 months free premium.
•All users who follow us on Twitter will receive 1 week free premium

-------Oct 30 00:00UTC - Oct 30 17:00UTC-------
Facebook Like Promotion
•All users who like our Facebook Page between the given time period will get 1 extra week free premium
(Users who have already liked us can send us a message with their facebook profile link and we will provide 1 week premium)

-------Oct 30 17:00UTC - Oct 31 17:00UTC-------
24HR Ultra PPD Rate!
•PPD rates go to $50/1000 for 24HR

-------Nov 1 07:00UTC - Nov 3 12:00UTC-------
Lower Minimum Payout
•Payout Minimum will drop to $15

If you want a premium, participate in the promotions!!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a reply to see information on your affiliate program. I see absolutely nothing on your site that indicates I'm getting paid for downloads.

Also who is your payment processor? PayPal? Payza? Webmoney? Liberty Reserve? Other?

I'm not signing up until I get this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back