GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually.

This is the 4th or 5th time I've mentioned this. When you want real service, then you must put some effort in. Sorry but there are too many idiots running around asking silly questions for us to indulge all of their needs.

Do 5 min of reading and you will get all the information you need. If you don't have 5 min of time to read what we spent quality time writing, then we do not have time to respond to you.

not to be a douche but you just spent quite some time writing that last comment while you could've copied/paste what you said to someone else.
All xfilesharing PPD are basically the same, how significantly different can your site be from any other one? I just wanna get straight to the point and try it out.
:/

There are 2 things I'm happy to spend time on here:

1)Answering people's questions/requests
2)Telling people that they don't deserve to be answered yet

In that case you fell into #2, however, now with a much better question, I'm going to answer under #1.

To know how we are different, it would be great to know what you are looking for. Some people want fast downloads for their downloaders, others want upload management tools, others want high PPD rates, others want high referral rates.

So depending what you want, we have something to offer. I believe the biggest thing is that, because of our experience with server admin and web development, we have created a world-class file hosting system. Yes, the script is XFS but the script is only 25% of the site. The other 75% is the server setup. We have invested significant time and money getting our server setup correct so that we can maintain our reliability and download speeds.

There are 2 things I'm happy to spend time on here:

1)Answering people's questions/requests
2)Telling people that they don't deserve to be answered yet

In that case you fell into #2, however, now with a much better question, I'm going to answer under #1.

To know how we are different, it would be great to know what you are looking for. Some people want fast downloads for their downloaders, others want upload management tools, others want high PPD rates, others want high referral rates.

So depending what you want, we have something to offer. I believe the biggest thing is that, because of our experience with server admin and web development, we have created a world-class file hosting system. Yes, the script is XFS but the script is only 25% of the site. The other 75% is the server setup. We have invested significant time and money getting our server setup correct so that we can maintain our reliability and download speeds.

what arrogance from this newbie file host that just slapped on a $60 template on another xfs script. how much experience does your server admin have? a week? if what you say is true why is your file server and main site on the same server? what serious file hosting would use apache for downloads?

Looks not bad, I'll try this site~
But just wonder why there's a link in the bottom right corner showing International Apartments for Rent???

no I do not think it's a promo but a strategy, very very high rate = more file upload = more chances that users buy premium account, after bye all and no money

what arrogance from this newbie file host that just slapped on a $60 template on another xfs script. how much experience does your server admin have? a week? if what you say is true why is your file server and main site on the same server? what serious file hosting would use apache for downloads?

To avoid "this tech is better than that tech", I just want to say we have chosen what we believe is best for us.

Each to their own. If you don't approve, that is ok - we are not forcing anything upon you, not even remotely.

scam becouse rate is very very high

It's funny how when someone tries to offer you something nice, you turn around and say it's a "scam"

Can you please define what you believe a "scam" is? From my definition, that is not what we are doing.

Are you comfortable enough with your statement to go head to head with the creator?

Looks not bad, I'll try this site~
But just wonder why there's a link in the bottom right corner showing International Apartments for Rent???

International Apartments are a friend of ours and we are promoting their site - if you want to know more details.

Hello

Ad the download page
can you remove : uploade by ......
thats private

thanks

Please create a fake account name if you do not want people to know it's you. Sorry, but we can't make changes to our site only because a few people don't like it.

Please try an alternative solution and if we receive more requests, we'll be happy to make the change.

dorukhan, do I need to prove to you that your premium is correct? I'm not understanding where this is funny.

You paid for a service, and we delivered.

Do you have any schedule for payout? After request how many days could receive?
And what kind of payout method you recommend? PP?

payment schedule is not yet determined. We are trying to see what is best, we will let you know when it has been decided.

Payouts currently are paid between 1-5 days, depending on the amount, your membership type and how many other payouts have occurred. Generally they are paid in 24 hours though.

Payout recommendation is PP.

All premium accounts have been claimed! Congratulations to those who have their 1 month free, premium account!

More promotions are coming, so stay tuned. We will have a Facebook like promotion, Twitter retweet promotion, 24/48/72-Hour Share-Blasts (with increased payout rates), referral contests and more.

We like to mix things up a bit - users tend to enjoy a bit of excitement, especially when they benefit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back