GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey don,t mind i can,t move files....i'm talking ab8 right now......i have a folder and i'm tring to move some files in it but it's going to another page showing sharing links...like we got by clicking export

same i did and i know that 2 buddy ;) btu problem is still going on.....
is there anyway to put files alphbetically???means it's hard to find in filemanger...........

Last edited:
Hey don,t mind i can,t move files....i'm talking ab8 right now......i have a folder and i'm tring to move some files in it but it's going to another page showing sharing links...like we got by clicking export

try to click again my files..

this what happened to you:
you have check the Files then click export and then try to move the checked files in some folder but still it redirects you to exmported links..

try to click the my files again then check again the wanted files to be moved..

try to click again my files..

this what happened to you:
you have check the Files then click export and then try to move the checked files in some folder but still it redirects you to exmported links..

try to click the my files again then check again the wanted files to be moved..

Thanks for helping our affiliates, I appreciate that :)

xiona_marie i did as u said and it worked :)
and my question is that there is any possibilties to view files alphabetically in filemanger....

On the new file manager, will such features be included.

waiting copy option + 50-100-500 files per page must be viewed , 25 is very small size
by the way sorting have problem if the files are selected by search.

@xiona_marie
That option is mostly going to be used for affiliates on PPS plan :) I know that forcing affiliates to buy premium is not good, but that feature can be a gold mine if you have some really rare and unique content ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back