GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup wont upload just saying ""Initializing upload..." and i leave it like like 30mins and still the same also is the FTP workin ?

i am facing same problem sometimes just abort upload nd reupload it ..!

yup wont upload just saying ""Initializing upload..." and i leave it like like 30mins and still the same :( also is the FTP workin ?
I will check what's wrong with RU. FTP is working good, you can use it!
ID: smabdurrafi
bonus needed .
premium upload 5gb will be better i think,because many HD file 4gb+.
Bonus added :)
yup wont upload just saying ""Initializing upload..." and i leave it like like 30mins and still the same also is the FTP workin ?

i am facing same problem sometimes just abort upload nd reupload it ..!
RU is very slow atm.

I will check RU right away.

agree bro this filehost should change filemanager design..!!
nd plzz increase the filesize of free user 500 mb is less i think..<3

File Manager will be upgraded soon. For now, the limit is 500 MB. We are working to implement a system that will give users the ability to choose file-size limit

Please, give us some time to make necessary changes and updates.

RU is fine now, but I got stuck here for almost 10mins.
gaiaru.jpg

Please i Need to know are all filehosting site use the same uploader script or what??
it seems like CMS ( Joomla, dorpal,..) but these are for file hosting sites so am I right??

My question about "copy" feature isn't replied, so does that mean it is not going to be available at all?
We are thinking to implement it in our new file manager. We are going to upgrade our File Manager soon.
thanks alot bro well i have pm'ed you my username..!!
<3<3
PM-d back :)
RU is fine now, but I got stuck here for almost 10mins.
gaiaru.jpg
Everything should be ok now,right?
Hi, premium?? *JLeite* I was one of the first to use
We have some rules for giving free Premium accounts. You can wait for post #360, refer 20 people, or if you are a big uploader, contact us by PM.

Will you be implementing DMCA in the new file manager too?
What do you mean, by implementing DMCA?
The Pagination of the files list don't work !

see here : http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d4b8b8ae

and the link : http://gaiafile.com/user/my-files?s...ield=file_created&fld_id=0&op=my_files&page=2

Thank you for help

I will fix this issue right now! Thanks for reporting

PS Problem is fixed in the current file manager. If you find any other problem, please PM it to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back