GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have anything on your site but you don't talk about download limit file for free user ,you just talk in this topic when a uploader ask you ,if somebody don't know this website how do they know you limit the size of the file ? :)):D

GaiaFile: just forget what did i talk because many hostes look like you not except you :)):D

ppd + pps is great.. the 25% on referrals (offers greater % compared to FileSonic), not all uploaders can have or have referral(s).. and your vip offers only 80% and 5% referrals while FileSonic Elite offers 85% and 5% referrals.. my opinion is, if you could only offer a plan that offers a greater earnings to affiliates.. i am sure people will switch to your host.. :)

its just my opinion sir.. becuase that is what FileSonic did..

thanks!

btw nice upload speed thru remote(for now) :)

32423810107664329830.jpg
First of all, I would like to thank you for giving your suggestions. We will make changes to our VIP plan, to offer a better one! :)

you have anything on your site but you don't talk about download limit file for free user ,you just talk in this topic when a uploader ask you ,if somebody don't know this website how do they know you limit the size of the file ? :)):D

GaiaFile: just forget what did i talk because many hostes look like you not except you :)):D

You are wrong, because we tell to users what are the limits. Take a look at : http://gaiafile.com/premium .

@belwin We cannot increase to that limit right now. However, we are going to make changes soon, and leave our users the ability to decide the limit file-size.

@belwin We cannot increase to that limit right now. However, we are going to make changes soon, and leave our users the ability to decide the limit file-size.

you can change from 200MB-1Gb for free user ,and 1.1GB for premium ,don't change other thing,other rate ;)
because i know uploader never get rate 35usd so somebody don't know that so they require more ,and you will change your plan too ,so i just ask for that thanks

DL speed is not good, abt 100KB/S.
Download speed for free users is 250kb/s. It also depends from your ISP.

very very good ppd

About download limit size, for now it will stay like it is, 500MB.

Changes will be made soon, and probably in the coming days, we may leave our users the ability to chose their download limit :)

I hope that having the ability to choose the download limit is better for affiliates :)

Regards
GF

Good Job Gaia
I Really Want this change
I usually Upload HDs
So It is so hard to split files less than 1 GB
Users Will love this
thanx in advance

Don't worry, we will make the necessary changes so our users will be satisfied :)

UPDATE: Minimum file-size to be eligible for our affiliate plan is now 1MB! We are paying even for small files :)

Good Job Gaia
I Really Want this change
I usually Upload HDs
So It is so hard to split files less than 1 GB
Users Will love this
thanx in advance

I don't think it's that hard to split files less than 1gb, I split them to 400 or 450mb all the time with ease.

Don't worry, we will make the necessary changes so our users will be satisfied :)

UPDATE: Minimum file-size to be eligible for our affiliate plan is now 1MB! We are paying even for small files :)

Good change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back