Status
Not open for further replies.

robert420

Banned
Banned
Here what's stated in his TOS - Tos Page Click Here
Anonymity / Privacy
G-host.us will never give away any information regarding to any other parties.
Thus we guarantee our customer that information given by you will be secured with us.

Went into G-host.us live support area to see how knowledgeable he/she was I noticed they were advertising 99% uptime which is normal for all new webhosting providers to do so I asked if he had any monitoring services up such as hyperspin, Binary Canary, and etc he/she stated no they don't have any up. So then I proceeded into asking him/her how can they claim they've 99% uptime if you don't have any monitoring services then he states I can ask he clients which then he starts giving me email address etc. I've removed the emails extension off the email address

Proof Below

[slide]http://imgcafe.com/uploads/ghost.jpg[/slide]

22 comments
only 1 of em ..... No I din sed like tat... since Ive only started the site... I didnt add it to any monitoring services.... So I just wanted 2 prove tat we had a gud support... But Ive learnt my mistake nw..... Ive lost all my confidence with tis...:(

nd Robert hasnt done anythin worng....He even advised me tat day not 2 do this nymore and Im glad tat Ive a frnd like him 2 help me sort out thngs

If you become a good host your reputation, will overcome this; its a mistake, everyone makes mistakes, your just lucky enough someone was nice enough to catch it and tell you about it. All you can do is improve, I wish you the best of luck in that :D

Im not even going to say anything regaurding this post besides the fact im tired of seeing kids try to screw people over we need Host Police =\

@ Dlow

Copyright Groups?

they sort of do that :S

with illegal shiz

But you should set it up :D

go around testing all the new hosts, get people to donate so you can buy plans and find vulnerabilities etc.

or just to mindf*ck them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back