Fusionrax.com - 1gbps SSD Linux/Windows VPS from $4.95/Mo (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought it couple of months earlier and it was working fine, the purchase was for 1 year. Why after working so fine till this month, it stopped working?? This is my money site and you are unable to fix these issues in almost half a month.

i bought it couple of months earlier and it was working fine, the purchase was for 1 year. Why after working so fine till this month, it stopped working?? This is my money site and you are unable to fix these issues in almost half a month.

I totally understand you sir, it was working fine before but there is a missconfiguration with the IPs in our web server after we installed another web server - Nginx. cPanel technicians are trying to fix this issue from weeks now but they still haven't done anything. That's why my idea is to refund your SSL so you can get it from another place, I know some cheap SSL providers from where you can get your SSL for lower than 10 USD. About the IPs problem, they are promising that it will be fixed in just a few days but if you're not happy of waiting we can provide you a refund no matter that these 30 days from the purchase date are gone.

I don't like to move around with service provider, what i want is reliable service. IP problem or whatever else, all is your issue, your poor management might ruin my business. Because of your issues my money site is down. What good the refund will do to me??? If you know some better ssl provider, talk to them and fix it. I paid you and i want service. Hope you understand.

Been using them for months now. Must say, they are pretty good. Haven't had an issue, pretty happy with them.

EDIT:
Just got 2 hours downtime 2 days back :|

Last edited:
Location is US right?
I am interested in your windows vps plan.

Thank you for your interest. Yes our entire network is located in the USA, New York. We have great connectivity to every continent in the world with over 1000 GBPS total network capacity.

Been using them for months now. Must say, they are pretty good. Haven't had an issue, pretty happy with them.

EDIT:
Just got 2 hours downtime 2 days back :|

Thank you for your positive review! We use monitoring by pingdom, according to it, we have 99.98% uptime in the last few months which is simply amazing. I checked your VPS' IP and it seems like it was target of an attack.
We already have basic DDoS protection up to 1 GBPS. If your attack is higher than 1 GBPS, you will automatically get null routed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back