Selling FullFastDownloads.com - 3k UV/Day - 3* DDL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHacK

Banned
Banned
Hey There.

FFD, was a site getting 2k-3k UV/Day

You will get the site backup + Databse + Domain pushed to your NameCheap Account.
Site software: vBulletin 3.8

I'm selling it because of all the StableLayer shit. Don't feel like running it anymore.
Domain: Registered at NameCheap. (The sites only been down a few days)
Made it bold for people to see easier :|

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i0/3f988202.jpg[/SLIDE]

Traffic:
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/ym6rf6.png[/SLIDE]

We got 3* on the 24th so as you can see traffic picked up immediantly.
I haven't got latest stats as I didn't take a pick but we was getting 3000+ visits/day with StableLayer going down in intervals of 3-4 hours so we most likely would of got like 5k+. We had a good amount of uplaoders, around 7-8 and many more offered just didn't need more.

Katz.cd/site/fullfastdownloads.com

3* Katz
2* MechoDDL (Only recently asked for a re-rate)
3* Twilight
3* Phaze

Wasn't really making money from the site. Only abit as Was selling 6 text link adspots for $3/Month each. and a banner below every post at $7/Month.

Start Bid: $30
BIN: $90
Increments: $5 Minimum
Payment Method: PP Only

Thanks,
Tempz

21 comments
Good a few questions through MSN:

Q: Got any pics of the site? No, as it's currently down
Q: Will you stay and support the site when it's sold? I will, but I dunno about Tempz. He most likely won't as he told me he won't be that active.
Q: Will the current staff remain active? Yes, Most likely

Any further questions please contact Tempz NOT me. I am not really involved in the sale.

The site's not up.

I'm giving the domain + All the backups. So it's still the full site your getting. Just can't show a live preview.

Read my post please. I said I don't have any live preview as a few days ago the site went down because StableLayer.eu also did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back