full time SEO optimizer- Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus.watts

Banned
Banned
Hello people,
My name is Marcus from LA, US. I am a full time SEO optimizer and have worked on several projects. Been in industry for round about 8 years.

I kinda liked this forum due to loyal users and hanging-out attitude. So found it worth to register and participate.

See ya'all around.
Bye.

15 comments
Damn,
I have been online for almost 18 straight hours now. I missed it. I'd appreciate a MOD moving it to introduction section please.

Thanks.

You definitely aren't from the USA. But even if (by some miracle) you are from the USA, you're not good with the acronyms. You're probably from India or Pakistan, or from country that's similar to those.

Welcome anyway.

You definitely aren't from the USA. But even if (by some miracle) you are from the USA, you're not good with the acronyms. You're probably from India or Pakistan, or from country that's similar to those.

Welcome anyway.

Not being native doesn't mean someone can not be from the country :)

Hello people,
My name is Marcus from LA, US. I am a full time SEO optimizer and have worked on several projects. Been in industry for round about 8 years.

I kinda liked this forum due to loyal users and hanging-out attitude. So found it worth to register and participate.

See ya'all around.
Bye.
the O in SEO is optimization. No such thing as an optimization optimizer.
Welcome aboard soldier

Last edited:
do you have a website or something ?
Yes I do. Once I am out of probation I will be putting a thread up in marketplace for my services. That is the time I would like to reveal my details.

I know guys its Optimization lolz. But since I was referring to me as a person who does the optimization, I should be called Optimizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back