Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaociao4

hello ...some year ago i have/use this scrip

but now i havent then i looking for

i need to autocreate and start seed torrent from a ftp dir (glftpd)

can someone help me?

thanks

5 comments
You're looking for torrent script such as rutorrent. It's web based and has an auto tools feature to watch a directory such as one in which files are uploaded via ftp. Once torrent file is uploaded the torrent client starts the download.

You're looking for torrent script such as rutorrent. It's web based and has an auto tools feature to watch a directory such as one in which files are uploaded via ftp. Once torrent file is uploaded the torrent client starts the download.

thanks...but it's different

i looking for a script that can watch an ftp (glfptd) directory and if there is a new dir (file) create a .torrent file...upload it on the tracker (complete form) and start upload it (torrent)

thanks...but it's different

i looking for a script that can watch an ftp (glfptd) directory and if there is a new dir (file) create a .torrent file...upload it on the tracker (complete form) and start upload it (torrent)

Part 1
So you want something to watch a dir for a single file (no folders?)
Create a torrent from the file
upload it to a tracker (Which trackers you have to list)
Part 2
Then seed?

The first part can be done with a bash script. Second easily done by just moving your new .torrent to any torrent program such as rtorrent that watches a directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back