FSL & His Friend Innocentlover are Cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ of champs

Hi Wjunction users,

Yes its true that both r cheater they cheated again with our website --> www.heavenwarez.com FSL Who were the Owner & he deleted his account last week from the site without my permission and now he played a nice game with his friend account : Innocentlover who was super-mod in our website . Last night 11.52 pm He deleted our guest appz 13june to 21st june 2010 All post which were submitted to Katz.
but these small kids forgot that all actions were record in Admin cp

See screenshot : http://tinypic.com/r/fbajpl/6

I just want to alert u guys that they can cheat with anyone dont trust them.
due to them I lost all things in Katz my site were 3 & 4 star in Katz :(
But I m thankful of Katz that they didnot ban our site last night.

FSL u proved again that you still cheater.
I will never ever trust on any Pakistani in my life
Thank you for cheated with us again :(

84 comments
That doesnt proves any thing further.
Well I made him Global mod of my site today, demoting him and let him clear these things first.

phail statement...

also u tried to contact em regarding this ????

try matching innocentlover's previous login IP's with the last one ...may be some1 hacked his account

As i stated in the Shoutbox , a MOD / S.MOD Shouldn't have the permissions to delete/edit Forums , thats your fault for giving him the permission at the very first time , i know you've known him for a while and your trusted him but.

phail statement...

also u tried to contact em regarding this ????

try matching innocentlover's previous login IP's with the last one ...may be some1 hacked his account

Ip still same.

FSL Used his account from his house
And he used his power and deleted all post from guest + trash too :(

You must really hate this guy (so do I) LOL.

But seriosuly, I do believe you champ

FSl was owner since the site started
Innocentlover a Friend of FSL he was the Super-mod since the site started
After 1 yr they planned to make own site and started cheated with our site
so u guys just tell me what I did wrong with them?

Flash, please don't turn this into a racial war.. You know how people get upset about this posts.. :)

As for that guy, FSL.. He should quit warez!

Email Katz staff. Enough proof and you might get your rating(s) back. Other then that all I have to say is; this is the internet. A whole bunch of people are out to scam/steal/cheat you out of your money, your credit, your computer and one of the most, your website(s) It's not fresh news, this happens all the time. Sadly you just can't trust people blindly anymore. Anyways, I hope all gets fixed and katz hears your story. For your sake at least.

Good luck and sorry for hte long reply.
d-0tCOM

Don't trust Pakis I've been saying it. Indians are more trust worthy imo.

Flash dont be racist there are plenty of Indian guys who are scammers and many pakis guys are my friends.

this guy FSL has totally Lost his reputation...by doing silly things...
nobody should trust him...

I made him s mod today and got this thread by champs after a few minutes...

Champ dont upset your site will be 3star I hope katz will understand your problem I just say good luck to you in Future & dont trust anyone in this current world.

FSL Who already deleted his account from admincp last week and Today I banned Innocentlover when I saw this all things And I mailed to katz also but the problem is that Katz will understand all these prob or not This is the big Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back