text will be = Amader World
with sky blue colour
and another banner for warezneed.com
its also sky blue with
Warez Need textwith 2 colour
Done :)
Amaderworld PNG :
fgYDu.png

And this is how it looks on your site ;)
tzTsu.jpg

Warezneed PNG:
bfrfC.png

Looks on your site as :
ekfIm.jpg

Hello bro ... how are you ... well we got lost our data :( and we got lost that skin :( too .. so bro need latest logos for both skins :( first for latestplaza.com black skin & second for junglelobby.com for both i want animated and good quality . now u can do boss and thnx for every thing doing great job really awesome i hope u will give me :) thank you :) waiting for logos :) & Need Banner also for both site. quality banner & Favicons also please thank you again

hey bro i need a logo and favicon for my college symposium website, please create me a nice logo. The text is estrelle12 - The energy revolution,
estrelle12 is required and the energy revolution is description

thanks in advance bro :)

Hey,
Feel free to modify my ReleaseThread logo and make it more festive... snow on top of the letter / Christmas tree / lights whatever you want to do, up to you. :) This could take some of you just 5 minutes to do.

Totally redesign it if you really want to lol.

Copy of my logo is in my signature.
PM me to let me know when or if you've done it.

hello friend i was wondering if you could make a 160x600 version of the banner you made for me or something similar to it

5yyhvp.gif

ya sure mate.. will do tomorrow ;)

Hey,
Feel free to modify my ReleaseThread logo and make it more festive... snow on top of the letter / Christmas tree / lights whatever you want to do, up to you. :) This could take some of you just 5 minutes to do.

Totally redesign it if you really want to lol.

Copy of my logo is in my signature.
PM me to let me know when or if you've done it.

tomorrow ;)

WOW, these works are one of the best i have seen pal. Just love the Lulzmp3 logo

thanks mate :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back