FriendlyRDP.com / 2 x Xeon CPU / 10 Gbps / 64 GB RAM / SSD / Private RDP / $4.99 (NL,FR)

martinela

Corporate Membership

! Welcome to FriendlyRDP !

10VZkak.png

f6yr1HX.png

50% Off for all RDP !

Code : Promo50

Cheap
RDP (FR Location) Best Storage for Price :
- Cheap 100 Gb / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $2.49 USD / Clic Here to Order
- Cheap 150 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $2.99 USD / Clic Here to Order
- Cheap 200 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $3.49 USD / Clic Here to Order

Small RDP (NL Location ) :
- Micro 30 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $3.99 USD / Clic Here to Order
- Mini 55 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $4.49 USD / Clic here to Order
- Best Value 80 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $4.99 USD / Clic here to Order

Premium RDP (NL Location) Better for upload :
- 100 GB / 32 gb RAM / 1 Gbps Network / Price $6.99 USD / Clic Here to Order
- 150 GB / 32 gb RAM / 1 Gbps Network / Price $7.50 USD / Clic Here to Order
- 200 GB / 32 gb RAM / 1 Gbps Network / Price $10 USD / Clic Here to Order
- 400 GB / 32 gb RAM / 1 Gbps Network / Price $15 USD / Clic Here to Order
----------------

You pay 50% less for an X2 Storage space!

Small RDP (NL Location ) :
- Micro 60 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $3.99 USD / Clic Here to Order
- Mini 110 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $4.49 USD / Clic here to Order
- Best Value 160 GB / 16 gb RAM / 1 Gbps / Price $4.99 USD / Clic here to Order

Promo Code :
STORAGEX2

PRIVATE RDP With Admin Access :
Xeon E3-1220 v2
8 GB RAM
2x 1TB HDD
1Gbps Network
Fair usage
Windows server 2019 DataCenter
Only $49
Buy Clic Here
N8AG6Cj.jpeg

a8YyDkN.png

Only 1 In stock ! Delivered in less than 30 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------

(¯`·._.· Overview server ·._.·´¯)

Y3WJfO4.png

rYwQwMx.jpg

Small RDP Plan (NL)

Premium RDP Plan (NL)

Cheap RDP Plan (FR)

10 Gbps RDP Plan (NL)

OaGgVo8.png

__________________________________________________ ________

__

Payment methods

P5sVyI9.png

Money Back Guarantee Within 30 Hours

FREE Demo :
Make a request by MP or mail or livewebchat
(Limited Quantity)

Qualified Team and Fast Support

yTOuhrH.jpg

Online Support

Clic for acces Website live Chat

Mail : support@friendlyrdp.com or admin@friendlyrdp.com

Support Ticket : Clic HERE

Y0Xefn2.png

Click on the image to add me in your contacts
Or Add me on skype : friendly_rdp

Review :

:dan: honestly I have changed many rdp but this here is indescribable. pioneering what to. For speed, service, never eats crashes. most amazing is that I have met.,
and above all prompt service and very kind people with morals.
the score honors in ten thousand, keep so you're amazing.those who have not done here in the children lose. believe a trial will convince you that it is the best of all.
I recommend it with closed eyes.

------------------------------
Great service so far. Not over crowded. Customer service is very pleasant. Tickets are responded to appropriately. Someone is actually on their website for live chats.

Speeds are fast. RARS don't take forever. I'm very impressed! SupeR

Added after 17 Hours 10 minutes:

My first impression using this RDP:

-I placed the order after talking with the guy responsible here
-Got the RDP in less than 10 minutes!
-Also, while i was at the website doing the order i got instantly contacted by theyr support saying they were preparing everything, not a ROBOT! A real person!
-Winrar compression/decompression could be a little better but it is incredible fast, as they monitor if someone is abusing RDP slots or not! That is hard to come by these days!
-Download/UPLOAD speed is awsome! As i said, they dont tolerate abuses, which is good
-Ticket Support or Forum wj support is also good

So, from 1 to 5 stars and i have used more than 10 RDPs in the past for sure, i give this..

5 STAR!

Totally recommend it!

Keep up this way!

P.S- Just wish you had 500-1TB RDP options with nicer prices

I tried one that they sent m

Thanks for sending me demo>
speed is great.​

just bought a server...looking good so far, also very good customer service so far.

I have a small budget plan and I'm very happy

FriendlyRDP for me is the best RDP provider! I use Premium RDP plan.

Support: 9/10
Quality of service: 10/10
Network: 10/10
I/O: 10/10
Uptime: 10/10
Prices: 9/10​

You're welcome

Last edited:
442 comments
Hi I got a new Friendly review since I requested to end my 5-6 month partnership with FriendlyRDP. First, the majority of the time I never had ANY issues. If ever had a problem, they were online for live support.

So why would I leave? They decided to be the only provider on WJ to disable IDM. What's worst is their reasoning. "It crashed the server, so we have disabled it". I was willing to wait for them to look into the problem and perhaps fix it, do a system restore/reinstall the OS, whatever it takes to bring the system back to the point its been all the months before. But they just want it disabled. Well downloading files through the browser or MiPony will not work. That consumes too much time, and downloading only 5 torrents at a time is not reasonable.

Second problem, lately the disk seems to be flooded because it gets stuck when RARing files. Not always but sometimes and at different times of the days. This has to be either because there are too many users on or someone is running heaving apps, like encoding etc. They have disabled the task manager so we cannot see how many users are online. Before they disabled the task manager, I noticed it said their were close to 22 users. (W/names listed) When I asked the provider are all these people on my the disk (I knew they were) we gave me a response no these are the partitions or the private disks he creates for potential buyers. This was incorrect, because all those partitions were already on the disk from the beginning and I checked the task manager from time to time and notice more and more names appearing and whenever it seem like a lot of members were online and the disk ran slow, I would log off. After this talk, he disabled the task manager so I or anyone else wouldn't be able to see how many users are online. His response to me was it's disable because other users were looking at the task manager to see if admin were online so that they can run an encoding applications. He seems resourceful, their must be a way to hide himself while online.

So if you work without IDM, and manage to get a disk with less amount of people, or they work at a different time than you, then you should be fine.

To the other providers or mods maybe we should have a way to ask a provider to show us proof how many users on a disk, or not let them hide that from us. Just a thought.

I asked for demo account because i was searching a new RDP (my old RDP raised the price) and i can say that the test speed was very good, 900/900. The support is genial, i will buy a account when my old RDP expire. Please no buy all PLANs of 200 NL, I want one! :)

Hello,

Thank's your for the review, forward to working with you :)

Just ordered NL 150 RDP. Excellent server.Great customer support.Superb upload and download speed

Hello,

Thank's your for the review. Happy to work with you :handshake:

demo please

Hello ,

Please respect rule about demo request (only by mp or website contact)

Hi I got a new Friendly review since I requested to end my 5-6 month partnership with FriendlyRDP. First, the majority of the time I never had ANY issues. If ever had a problem, they were online for live support.

So why would I leave? They decided to be the only provider on WJ to disable IDM. What's worst is their reasoning. "It crashed the server, so we have disabled it". I was willing to wait for them to look into the problem and perhaps fix it, do a system restore/reinstall the OS, whatever it takes to bring the system back to the point its been all the months before. But they just want it disabled. Well downloading files through the browser or MiPony will not work. That consumes too much time, and downloading only 5 torrents at a time is not reasonable.

Second problem, lately the disk seems to be flooded because it gets stuck when RARing files. Not always but sometimes and at different times of the days. This has to be either because there are too many users on or someone is running heaving apps, like encoding etc. They have disabled the task manager so we cannot see how many users are online. Before they disabled the task manager, I noticed it said their were close to 22 users. (W/names listed) When I asked the provider are all these people on my the disk (I knew they were) we gave me a response no these are the partitions or the private disks he creates for potential buyers. This was incorrect, because all those partitions were already on the disk from the beginning and I checked the task manager from time to time and notice more and more names appearing and whenever it seem like a lot of members were online and the disk ran slow, I would log off. After this talk, he disabled the task manager so I or anyone else wouldn't be able to see how many users are online. His response to me was it's disable because other users were looking at the task manager to see if admin were online so that they can run an encoding applications. He seems resourceful, their must be a way to hide himself while online.

So if you work without IDM, and manage to get a disk with less amount of people, or they work at a different time than you, then you should be fine.

To the other providers or mods maybe we should have a way to ask a provider to show us proof how many users on a disk, or not let them hide that from us. Just a thought.

Hello,

I already try to explain in private for temp problem with IDM (only in small rdp) . the problems of slow hdd lasted three days because of a user who abused I / O (multiplad rar same time). The operating system have never had any problemsFor the rest of your statement, you seem to be too sure of you.

I'm not here to try to make you understand things already explained above.

I just bought Premium RDP (NL ) - 100 GB

Now waiting for the details to come so i can try this out

I just bought Premium RDP (NL ) - 100 GB

Now waiting for the details to come so i can try this out

Ticket Created #134707

Hello,

I have all your requests directly via support ticket. Thank you not spam this thread for help request.

Best Regards,

demo please for pak memebers i am from pk

Hello,

Please respect WJ rules about request demo account.

Best Regards,

@cowboyup910
Only one thing about IDM that you should know , many rdp providers disable IDM as it seems big number of versions of IDM have problems shutting down the server , really dont know if that is something linked to the versions itself or about the cracks used because of course everyone use cracked IDM on servers but that is the main reason as i know for disajbling IDM .

@cowboyup910
Only one thing about IDM that you should know , many rdp providers disable IDM as it seems big number of versions of IDM have problems shutting down the server , really dont know if that is something linked to the versions itself or about the cracks used because of course everyone use cracked IDM on servers but that is the main reason as i know for disajbling IDM .

Hello,

it is a reality, several provider rdp had problems with IDM. We integrated orbit download manager + Mipony temporarily to replace IDM (Only small rdp plan) . All our customers are satisfied

Purchased, waiting for access :heiligenschein:

Hello,

Your RDP plan is al ready actived.

Best Regards

"- We never oversell server (max 12 user per server)"

is this true? there are 17drives currently and the speed in the last 2days is also really slow for uploading also raring...

My experience with friendly rdp is so far so good.
You need to understand that the more you pay the better will be the service. I mean if you are buying a basic plan worth 5$ you shouldn't expect that there will be only 12 users per server. They pay a total of 60$per month where as the server costs more than 150$ per month. This is the case with all the rdps. I saw rdps where there are 25 people per server in their basic rdp plans.

I had contacted Martinela about demo earlier and I had noticed the Task Manager to be disabled. I am always skeptical about providers who disable Task Manager because their motives are usually to oversell.

Also the IDM issue can be solved by disabling Advanced Browser Integration which is the cause of server reboots. URL's can be added manually to IDM for downloading.

Task Manager helps in providing transparency to users as they can see how many user accounts are active and also CPU and RAM Usage. Also I would like to mention the reason he provided to disable Task Manager is quite hard to accept. If users are looking at the Task Manager and checking when the Admin is online in order to abuse the server then the solution is simple just change the Admin Username to something else or make another Admin Account with a different username and use it to monitor the users OR simply ban the abusers. Process Hacker is a great tool to monitor User Activities.

"- We never oversell server (max 12 user per server)"

is this true? there are 17drives currently and the speed in the last 2days is also really slow for uploading also raring...

I think is not 12 users Screenshot by Lightshot
when another user use winrar spead is like on 486 computers, unrar file 2gb Image 1377958556-clip-5kb.png
Also IDM is disabled for Smal RDP
Hello,

I don't understand why you don't understand when i expliq you by support request. When multiple user use winrar at same time, automatically slowed speed.
Look the speed rar on your micro rdp ($ 4) imgur: the simple image sharer

If you buy a micro RDP (4 $) you can not be only 10 users on a server, it is obvious. But never more than 10 users are connected at the same time.

Please contact ou support team for help/problem.

This thread is not a support thread, that is reserved for sales and product information.

Hello,

I don't understand why you don't understand when i expliq you by support request. When multiple user use winrar at same time, automatically slowed speed.
Look the speed rar on your micro rdp ($ 4) imgur: the simple image sharer

If you buy a micro RDP (4 $) you can not be only 10 users on a server, it is obvious. But never more than 10 users are connected at the same time.

Please contact ou support team for help/problem.

This thread is not a support thread, that is reserved for sales and product information.

Never said that the server is slow, UP and DL speed is very good and I think that I use rdp named best value not micro, but it's probably the same thing :)

im also on server3 and there response was:

"Hello,

Yes friday technicians have removed the server to change the power supply, He also started the wiring network. The network switch, limit by mistake the server port to 100 Mbps.

I am aware of is that I'm working on since Friday. Weekend contains very few technicians for data center.

Do not worry I will adjust the problem as soon as possible."

this do not worry line is kinda funny after i paid for a 1gbps rdp... if the problem is still there at night i'll have to change to another service, i cant make a night when the biggest tv shows coming out with a 100mbps connection...

Back