Status
Not open for further replies.
He additionally set his mums house on fire I believe. Sick guy (in the head).

WTF , He set his mums house on fire.X-(, She must be thinking now . Why the heck did i give birth to such a child . He is really a sick out there! He has no place on land! Why doesn't such people die sooner!

WTF , He set his mums house on fire.X-(, She must be thinking now . Why the heck did i give birth to such a child . He is really a sick out there! He has no place on land! Why doesn't such people die sooner!

I know, thanks for your support, hard t stay calm isn't it. People like this just make me mad. :'(

My sincerest condolences on this tragic loss!

I am sure she was a lovely person that did not deserve this type of end.

There is no punishment imaginable her assailant does not deserve.

sorry for your loss dude

i hope the rapist will be punished

Friends can never be replaced ,
She always lives in your heart <3 .
R.I.P

Sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P. Hannah...

Our words can say little but let it give rest to her family. For her to R.I.P., I hope the people connected with the murder and rape be convicted and lawfully punished.

R.I.P Hannah Windsor
Sorry for you lose mate

Thats so sad .
I hope she gets justice, and the family and friends the strength to deal with the loss.
RIP dear !!!

RIP Hannah. That rapist should be captured and punished.

R.I.P Hannah

MrOSX hold on

sorry for my english

i h8 rapist. fuck them

sorry

omg
sorry for your loss
condolences

you're one the dumbest person i have ever come across this forum
dude you fuckin even know dafak happened to her -_-

OT : RIP

Its times like this when i believe in capital punishment

Who ever did this does not deserver their life

R.I.P :(

That guy must be a psycho! He must be injected with a deadly virus which causes impotency and a consistent pain in his nervous system, and with this act no one else should even think of raping a girl.(This may be violent, but with this act many people will be afraid even of thinking to commit such crimes.)

:'( Let her soul reach the God!<3

R.I.P Hannah Windsor

Thats fucked up man, Sorry to hear! R.I.P

The fact that is was her ex is even more disgusting to be honest.

:(

I am truly sorry for your loss, but i just cannot understand your point, why did you create this thread?

Dont worry, rapists will get what they deserve in prison ;)

Or just kill him?

He's probably a psycho so sure he will get raped in prison but I'd rather see him tortured.

Rest in Peace Hannah.

RIP Hannah :'( God rests her soul in peace.

Now thats just :(
I hope that rapist gets what he deserves
And R.I.P Hannah

Sorry for your loss :(

but i seriously don't get it , Why you posted it here ?

Maybe he is just grieving. Sorry for your loss.

Hope the sick twat that did this is caught.

RIP bro...

and rapist should simply be punished, he should be raped and killed too....

My sincerest condolences on this tragic loss!

I am sure she was a lovely person that did not deserve this type of end.

There is no punishment imaginable her assailant does not deserve.

Sorry for the lost man, I pray the rapist is brought to justice.

Seriously thanks so much to everyone for showing support. She was a nice girl, could be a bit of a bitch at times, but hey...what girl isn't? Overall she was amazing, was always there for her mates and such a party girl. But I really do appreciate everyone showing there support.

I really can not even think of the amount of pain that her family and closed friends will be going through right now, I have heard her family are starting to organise the funeral which I will be attending. I also heard they are setting up some kind of charity in memory of her and it will help out rape victims. I will let you all know if that goes ahead as I will probably send quite a lot of money over to them and I am sure there will be some kind members on WJunction willing to maybe give a couple pound or something and I will organise a community donation.

But thanks a lot guys, and its just about her family staying strong now and that shallow hearted person that did it getting locked up for life. I still don't feel a life sentence is even close to a worthy punishment but the British government are to pathetic to do something serious like take his life.

<3 R.I.P Hannah <3

I hope the person who is behind this tragic event will be sent to Texas where he will be poisoned and die a slow, horrible death.

My condolences. I hope you are able to resume a normal life after such an event. It's absolutely awful that such things should happen. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back