Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I was on the site yesterday love it,
but make sure you scroll down to the bottom, and change the theme to a difrent one as just when you load the site its standard vb theme,

Hey,

No favicon? Please create a ''custom'' favicon for the site. What's with all those RSS images? Can you please remove them? Do people even use them? I assume that's the default unread/read icons? If it is get someone to make you a custom set. Try adding a register now image it helps. Using text only is rubbish. The logo is nice and simple. That clicksor ad in the footer doesn't look good. Try adding a table to it? The clicksor ''in-line'' ads are annoying. The XXXX Free Full Downloads ''advertisement'' in all posts looks like you just want to earn money from the site and that's it. You don't give a shit about your members etc. Try adding those advertisements in places where people visit most only, not in all the bloody sections. I know it's your site and you can do anything but I'm posting a honest review.
thanks.gif
- Try creating a custom image for this? Default images look like pure-shit. Do you have an image resizer installed? I don't think you do as I viewed this thread - http://www.freshwap.net/forums/announcements/announcements.html and the images don't shrink they go off-scale. Even though I know what red, green is (for the usergroups) represent, You should have some kind of usergroup legend so people know what color represents what group. You still use the default post icons? (e.g.
icon1.gif
) Why are you using the default ones? Create custom ones buddy! The site looks OK. Some improvements can be made here and there.. 8/10.

Thanks.

Lol thanks for the review, but mostly all those things you stated I didn't do. I can only do a certain amount of stuff I KOF what exactly to do and sometimes he do, and with the XXX Latest Download Its only for Guest to show. Once they register It wont be there no more. But I will make sure he see's your review so he can make some changes also. I'll tyr to get everything you stated changed, and fixed up.

Well we did some fo the thinks you suggested, and we do have a legend, only register guest can see it. Gonna get that 'custom' favicon made and get osme post icons.

Just so you know. Not on every load, but occasionally in Google Chrome:

Code:
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.freshwap.net contains elements from the site statcntr.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Having that kind of code in your site will not make google.com happy, and your traffic will decrease.

You might have a look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back