Status
Not open for further replies.
36 comments
These Pics Just Sum It Up

a1ALzq8_700b.jpg

arpB0M5_700b.jpg

aWZ2Az6_700b.jpg

aOq1RMr_700b.jpg

In west-ukraine they don't have tv or press, they don't know what happens in greece, portugal, spain, ireland or italia? European Union is a disaster, a lot of peoples wants their counrtry outside of this ******** union. And now they made a revolution to join that catastrophe? how is it possible? I hope Russia recuperate more than Crimea, the whole east of ukraine, that's better for them. And for the West, i'm sorry but the suffering just begin, union european doesn't have the money for greece and the rest (most of the countries lives a big crisis), so for ukraine, i let you imagine.
And i don't want to be offensive but somebody must say to kerry and the yankees to go back to their country and mind their business.

In west-ukraine they don't have tv or press, they don't know what happens in greece, portugal, spain, ireland or italia? European Union is a disaster, a lot of peoples wants their counrtry outside of this ******** union. And now they made a revolution to join that catastrophe? how is it possible? I hope Russia recuperate more than Crimea, the whole east of ukraine, that's better for them. And for the West, i'm sorry but the suffering just begin, union european doesn't have the money for greece and the rest (most of the countries lives a big crisis), so for ukraine, i let you imagine.
And i don't want to be offensive but somebody must say to kerry and the yankees to go back to their country and mind their business.

Yes the EU is a disaster that's why uk is so keen on having a referendum, Well the people are anyway the govt seems less willing.
But its not about the money or anything, They want basic human rights that the EU can give them, They want some sort of freedom to do and say what they want like the most of the west.

Russia is still a backwards ass country in terms of free speech and human rights (Look at all the silly laws against gays, Then look at what Uganda is doing they are the same).

Someone made a good point, Russia is an openly corrupt government, At least the EU tries to hide their corruption. Its just the lesser of two evils.

Looking left , War and riots - Looking right Revolutions, bankruptcy spreading like wildfire - looking up front, Human rights devalued, spying on people everywhere and etc ........ The world is going down pretty fast, aint it ? -_-

shadow.prx :
Yes the EU is a disaster that's why uk is so keen on having a referendum

I hope Mr. Farage will become the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] minister of uk, one day.

But its not about the money or anything, They want basic human rights that the EU can give them, They want some sort of freedom to do and say what they want like the most of the west.
They require money for rebuild their country, money that we don't have...But you have right it's not the main claim...Freedom, democracy are an illusion in EU. Peoples that we don't have elected, make the ruls in Europe, we call them technocrats, they decided everything in brussels, they decided who's wrong and who's right, whats good or not.. they are illegitimates to doing this, but it doesn't matter, if you put them back in question you're a fachist, nazi etc.....that's madness and we'll pay the price for guarantee this madness...
Moreover an old population like Germany need young blood from east europe, so the situation in Ukraine is perfect for Merkel...In the future a lot of Ukrainians will immigrate to Germany (it's already the case but the problem will increase with the last events), young peoples who works for 400/500 € by month, we can call that « modern slavery » no?
They want freedom, democracy? How naive they are, the fall will be greater and the situation will be worse than now.

Russia is still a backwards ass country in terms of free speech and human rights (Look at all the silly laws against gays, Then look at what Uganda is doing they are the same).
First of all don't try to compare laws, situation in Uganda and Russia, they are not the same. In Russia they hide the homosexual propaganda in school, in the front of minors... and call that « silly laws »? i'm in favour of these laws , russians are not degenerate and decadent as us...Next step for west europe, allow pedophilia?

Someone made a good point, Russia is an openly corrupt government, At least the EU tries to hide their corruption. Its just the lesser of two evils.
I like the discussion, don't think i'm despise you, but you're really naive if you really think they struggle against corruption. Recently there is a french european deputy who writes about that, he didn't simply say there is some corruption in brussels, it's just the way it works, corruption, lobbying are the law in Brussels..So we have no lessons to give to russians about corruption and western-ukrainians will be very disappointed soon...
I'm not sure they are the lesser of two evils...

Its actually simple really, If the people of Crimea want to join Russia then USA shouldnt give a fuck about it as it has nothing to do with it, This is the only peaceful revolution to be seen if compared to other countries ie whenever USA tried to fuck in other peoples issues then the country got doomed and had mass killings atleast in Crimea the Russian troops arnt killing the people there nor are they killing the Ukranian soldiers there. Its all somewhat peaceful rather than a horrible situation.
So i would like to conclude that if everything is peaceful then others shouldnt but in and fuck the peace and get people killed in between

Its actually simple really, If the people of Crimea want to join Russia then USA shouldnt give a fuck about it as it has nothing to do with it, This is the only peaceful revolution to be seen if compared to other countries ie whenever USA tried to fuck in other peoples issues then the country got doomed and had mass killings atleast in Crimea the Russian troops arnt killing the people there nor are they killing the Ukranian soldiers there. Its all somewhat peaceful rather than a horrible situation.
So i would like to conclude that if everything is peaceful then others shouldnt but in and fuck the peace and get people killed in between

Dude U.S GOVT is lazy FUCK (sorry). In their country unemployment, deaths and law braking incising.. to stop that with power hand they need money. And they collecting money from other countries oil, soil or make everything spoil. You can see that in Iraq, Iran or North Korea!
So these things not going to end as long as U.S current Govt. change or die! It's like they wanted another World War.. The good thing in wars are you can kill anyone with or without any reason and blame the dirty war.

what is putin waiting for [trollface] if it were up to me all europe will be back under the great red sickle. Nah! [meh] I guess i want to be done with WW3 then wait for our children to fight WWV [hmmm]

The girl in the youtube video is so f*cking stupid. Ukraine is a Republic, the President or Prime Minister of a Republic can sign treaties and trade unions without the people voting on it.

Wow, another thread with 'tards.

Just see what Putler-press is saying and contrast that with all the other news outlets around.

How the fuck can one be so blind and easily influenced is beyond me.

Wow, another thread with 'tards.

Just see what Putler-press is saying and contrast that with all the other news outlets around.

How the fuck can one be so blind and easily influenced is beyond me.

Again stupid mujahedin, goat f..cker, just wait to obama
6a00d8341c630a53ef013486a73dbf970c-500wi

putinobama.jpeg

go back to your cave @annur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back