FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,170 comments
Hello admin,
File under 100MB worked
File more than that didnt works.
Upload result: undef

He will never fix it. He just need to say here that file over 100MB not allowed lol
Post automatically merged:

Hi, You are using web or ftp ?

Hi, yes, for sure, they are all 10Gbps from now

Hi, you are correct, there is a delay on FTP to show your files in your account, we collect and add them into database in 5 mins once.

Hi, We are working to check, new staff will help us check it

Hi, I am glad to hear that ;) Keep your jobs excellent.

Hi, We notify our dev to check. Please keep patient, but it is good to hear there is a working option for you.

Web upload

Last edited:
Hello, Sorry for delay due to holidays, i was busy in winter break holidays. Sorry again about it.

Is there any way to get download links in filezilla of the files or must need to go to file host to get download links ?
Sorry, we are unable to do that, because it is 3rd, and there is many conflicts if we do that. We are going to add API upload, and it will return your Download link after it is completed.

Free user download limit?
and single file size?
Hi, It is Unlimited, but in future, we will limit at 2~4 MB/s to balance our servers network.
Single file is now 10GB for uploader and non limited for downloader. And you have unlimited Storage at FreeDl.ink

copy file not working
Hi, ATM copy file is not working.

Admin please do not change this current rates

Admin please do not change this current rates after holidays 🙏
This rates is good
Hi, we will consider about it :(

Admin FTP files showing very late now even 10 minutes it is possible to quick this process ?
Hi, Yes of course, we will set a delay time to move FTP file, Let i discuss with dev team to dedute waiting time.

remote : upload_result&st=filesize%20too%20big&fn=undef
filesize : 180mb
ftp : Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
I have no idea but there is different files, almost > 100MB were uploaded. https://prnt.sc/EUUGfR_QQqH_

Hello admin,
File under 100MB worked
File more than that didnt works.
Upload result: undef
Hi, there is a lot of files are uploaded , i dont know why .... https://prnt.sc/EUUGfR_QQqH_

He will never fix it. He just need to say here that file over 100MB not allowed lol

Web upload
Hey hey hey, dont say that :( We are trying hard to fix, but there is a lot of tasks and holidays are going..

@Remixed, that's right.
I wanted to try this host but after several attempts and failures during uploading, I gave up xD
I'm tired of new hosts that are created by incompetent people.
Hi, there is no thing is perfect when you start, i am sure about that. But we do everything is best to improve our service.

hope web upload feature will fix soon and ftp work but sometimes not show in folder
Hi, FTP upload is not shown, we found a bug, it was from Cloudflare, we fixed it already. Can you confirm it ?

Can you count 3X per ip instead of 2X ?
Hi, Lol that is impossible. We can be bankrupt any time with this rate but we can do anytime on promotion as well

it is fixed
Hi, We have removed banned ip. Please becareful.

In FTP files are uploaded, they remain uploaded but they are not transferred to the account or given the links.

It happens sometimes, not always.
Hi, You are correct, but now it is solved, We added IP to firewall to whitelist, they will not block command from fileserver to main server

===============

Hi all, web upload, remote upload is fixed.

Back