Free shared hosting give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

HH-Abdullah

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

I am starting a contest for five shared hosting accounts (you must have use for it). It is the basic plan at: https://hosthatch.com/website-hosting - It will come free for one year.

One person gets only one account, so 5 different people will get 5 accounts - worth $40 each. The accounts will be given out once we reach 300 followers on either Facebook or Twitter. If you invite your friends to follow, each friend will get you one entry. Maximum of 5 entries per person.

We might have another contest for 5 new accounts after 300 as well.

To get it, you have to:

1) Follow us on facebook and/or twitter.

2) Post here a random number between 1 to 500. Choose two numbers if you got two followers (two different people, not single person following on both facebook and twitter), three numbers if you got three followers up to 5.

3) Describe what you will use it for.

The results will be posted as soon as we have reached 300 followers on either facebook or twitter, not both.

Best of luck!

14 comments
YdyR5.png

LOL one person did it correctly

I'm not going to enter the contest.. I just want to say that you've got one great template, very well organized too. Good luck with the hosting business!

It is not allowed to demand likes or any reciprocal action. Reported.

I apologize for being rude but I also thought it was not really required to post on the thread when you report it? Isn't reporting enough? Please do tell me so I know if to post on every thread I report that I have reported it. I am sure it will also help other members here. So we can have thousands of "Reported." comments all around the forum.

I am a member here from 1.5 years and I have read the rules thoroughly and if it is against the rules, all you need to do is report and moderators will take care of it.

Once again, I do apologize if my above comment was rude.

Thank you.

YdyR5.png

LOL one person did it correctly

I guess we can consider majority's authority here. We'll just ask the winners what they need it for and give it to them in case their usage is justified (i,e not keeping the shared hosting account for hosting nothing).

I'm not going to enter the contest.. I just want to say that you've got one great template, very well organized too. Good luck with the hosting business!

Thanks Smith! I'll let the person who made our new website know about your kind words. :)

Thanks,

Rude is perhaps not the best description. Overreacting might be the correct term.

Threads that giveaway stuff to the community in good spirit must be posted only in the Giveaways section (in MarketPlace)

If you demand a reciprocal action, it's not in good spirit neither free. You expect a payment in the form of likes.

Mini-Modding- only 1 person may advise another member if a rule is broken - all others should use the report function.

Apparently you have not read all the rules of WJ.

The message is actually in helping you to decide if you want to edit your text before mods decide to close your thread.

I apologize if I was overreacting. Thank you for correcting me if I was wrong. If a moderator can indeed confirm this is not allowed, I will be happy to edit the original post. In the meantime, I would appreciate if do not post here and spend your valuable time somewhere else.

I have read the rules of WJ - but I am not going to discuss this with you and waste my time.

Enjoy your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back