Status
Not open for further replies.

StyXoN

Hello,

I know that I can look trough 700 pages to look for a free offshore host, but before I want to spend some time to look for one, do they exist?

Sure offshore hosts exist, but are some of them free?

You see, I just started a forum, that needs offshore hosting, it has also a free domain name.
But as a starter I can't afford a domain name and safe offshore hosting.. :(

So it would be nice if you could give me some decent answers or tips =)

Thanks

15 comments
Yeah, well I'm a studend and I have no job..

I do some uploading, but I don't earn enough yet... (working on that part :)))

I forgot to mention, it's for hosting a Warez forum..

@MrOSX
That is cheap hosting indeed, and that half price voucher would be nice :)
But am I allowed to host a warez forum? And is it safe, by that I mean DMCA problems :))
I also see that this is your hosting website, can I be sure that it won't go offline after a while?

@magca
That's just a bit too expensive, I don't earn that much with uploading :(

Are you sure that there are no free offshore hosts anymore?
Because that would be a great solution if there was.. =)

ive hosted people free for 5 years and after all that time people just abused the services and didn't follow rules so now im a privet free host for people that contribute to PUG (this doesn't mean money)

if you want details PM me

my tip.

Come on WJ daily and Browse the first 2 pages of shared hosting section everyday.

Most of new ones started by WJ members give you coupon or offer free 1 month hosting but you need to be quick because very limited offers

A few months ago i needed free hosting. In 2 weeks of me browsing shared hosting section on WJ I was able to get 2x3 months russian hosting , 2x 1 month Netherlands free shared hosting and 1x 1 Year free USA hosting just by doing this. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back