Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
Dude instead of providing 5 upload slots for single images, it would be better if you make it a single upload slot which can be used to upload multiple images at once. People like to just select all their images and upload it, not choose one at a time.

the are not single slot to upload all image

like u mean one slot upload can upload ex: 5 image llike that in there

since i know the are no like that must select one by one the image

if you have any image host link do like that can i see the like

i need try one slot upload can upload 10 image

the are not single slot to upload all image

like u mean one slot upload can upload ex: 5 image llike that in there

since i know the are no like that must select one by one the image

if you have any image host link do like that can i see the like

i need try one slot upload can upload 10 image

Check out photobucket.com or imageshack.com to see what I mean. They have only one upload slot but you can just select all the images you want at once and it keeps uploading them one by one automatically.

Wish Lulzimg would implement this system as well.

Check out photobucket.com or imageshack.com to see what I mean. They have only one upload slot but you can just select all the images you want at once and it keeps uploading them one by one automatically.

Wish Lulzimg would implement this system as well.

Not to hijack the topic but, we've planned that for the v3 release :)

that tools from imageshack must installed again i mean in their site media upload just click then then bro the slot

you mean that tools from imageshak u must installed before

yups that Mihalism 5.0.2 littlte modifying banner and position of the uploading slot coz this new we still make more improvement but i think uploading image no need very good site

if can upload then is oke that no good if we not have site imagehost more good is have ryt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back