Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
6 hours of DDoS protection per week and 100GB of bandwidth won't get you far if you're being attacked.

It's a plan designed to be a free trial to persuade you to tie in to their full time services, their 24 hour one being $499 per month.

Quality DDoS mitigation services are expensive because it's incredibly difficult and time consuming work. You pay for what you get.

6 hours of DDoS protection per week and 100GB of bandwidth won't get you far if you're being attacked.

It's a plan designed to be a free trial to persuade you to tie in to their full time services, their 24 hour one being $499 per month.

Quality DDoS mitigation services are expensive because it's incredibly difficult and time consuming work. You pay for what you get.
Well, 6 hours is better then nothing.

It's cannot block ddos attacks. Free or paid none.. Yaa.. but it may black list your site because these website using some blacklisted IPs. SUCKS

I have used this service so far a week now

I chatted with support before I singed up they said they are like cloudflare with like 2.5 to 3 times more security

CND really does nothing to speed up your site
Web firewall that is active all the time can stop floods and stop hackers from hacking your site and posting malicious code on your site is a plus
Any DDOS for free is nice even though it is only for 6 hr a week
No analytics stats for website traffic I would like that
No IP listing to block out bad ips like cloudflare blocks blocks bad ips

Overall I give this service 6.5 out 10 CND is junk and no analytics it is decent for a site that uses less than 100gb a month

Cloudflare is for caching and speeding up your site this service Couldlayar is for more security you make the choice what is best for your site
For me security is more important since I run a adult warez forum

Update i have been using this service for a good amount of time about every 10 days to 2 weeks their dns goes down for a good amount of time they are kinda slow to respond to support tickets

Our data centers and servers are DDOS protected as standard. With around the clock monitoring in place the bad traffic is detected and rerouted etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back