Free DDoS protected anycast DNS for your domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Alert,

I am not quite sure what you mean by "redirect your DNS to my web hosting name servers". You cannot redirect our DNS to another DNS...it has to be a website, not name servers. For example, if you are hosting domain123.com, first you have to enter the 4 name servers (ns1, ns2, ns3, ns4.hosthatch.co) into your domain registrar. Then you can create DNS records from our control panel to direct the website to the correct IP address.

Maxjimme,

We are a small company and we do not have any level 1 techs (or low paid ones), all our techs are level 2-3 and highly paid so we cannot afford their time being spent on free services. I am sure you understand.

You will have received an email stating that you can access your DNS from the control panel. When you go to the control panel, you will see the name servers stated there.

We're working on writing our knowledge-base so the DNS articles will be live in a few days.

Hope this helps!

Thanks So Much HH-Abdullah for offering this much needed service for free to members of WJ.

Quick Question: I just signed up for the free account utilizing the coupon code, Could I in the future upgrade this account to a paid account so that I gain the benefit of Technical Support?

i have take this offer Today i try to Setup but its saying now

Unable to continue - your account has been closed

Sad :(

Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll take care of it. :)

Thanks So Much HH-Abdullah for offering this much needed service for free to members of WJ.

Quick Question: I just signed up for the free account utilizing the coupon code, Could I in the future upgrade this account to a paid account so that I gain the benefit of Technical Support?

We do not provide tech support for DNS - but for all our other products, it is available. Normally, you can just ask us the problem you are seeing and we will add an article explaining about it to the knowledge-base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back