FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So freakshare will pay me or not ??

I just requested payout last night, last time I request I've been waited for 3 days but if it's a week now and support doesn't show up for now, We all have to beware. Let's see if in wednesday I haven't recieve payment from them or not.

image_org.php

I asked to pay a week ago and have not paid me, and send message to support and not give me an answer

Fileserve we pay for three days, a freak can not pay $ 30 10 days, return to Hotfile and Bitshare, Fuck this!

I said it was wrong for not paying on time and got the ban on freahshare, I can not believe what these people work....hahahahahaha .... and you are a serious hoster .......

Now seeing the Support....everyone will become happy and again start using Freakshare...then if u wont turn up for few days and with pending payments...again all hell will break out...hahhhaha

Keep it civil people and grow up, don't act like children. If there is a problem try to describe it to them, be mature, they're not kids.

Its our new friends on Wj who have joined Freakshare recently making the fuss...Tolerance needed guys...experienced guys never scream and use F word...as the probationary members are doing

I said it was wrong for not paying on time and got the ban on freahshare, I can not believe what these people work....hahahahahaha .... and you are a serious hoster .......

Don't justify childish behavior with another. If a child comes to you and screams "you suck you suck you suck" do you do the same?

I explained this so many times, they are a service provider, if the service is not to your standards then simply stop using it, or discuss it with them professionally to aim for better. "haaahahhhahhhaa" does not solve anything.

Yeah they are not kids...and they dont bother to go through the past posts of payment Proof as posted by some members....

Just bringing out a screenshot of ur earnings and posting and saying...f this host and all sounds rubbish...

Who will make these new members understand...First they dont have time to read a previous post..
Second...they r ready with the F word to throw at any host which does some delay

No i dont use the F word...But there should be behaviour guidelines for members who are in File hosts sections....A little delay in payment...and many of them r screaming and becoming abusing...arent they?

@Dj Mad...yeah i am talking about the recently joined members with 5-6 posts

Dj Mad, yea, that's a general statement, to make it accurate "if anyone's not happy with the service, why use them? just stop".

piratebay, file hosts, as weird as it may sound to some, they are a business, it's not just a webmaster sitting at home in a dark room with an FTP app opened. It requires serious management, cash flow, technical aspects and so on.

Like any business in the world, delay is expected. "OMG FUCK THEM THEY DIDN'T PAYY WAITING FOR THREE DAYS NOW", seriously, people overreact on the simplest issues.

They just need to use common sense, file hosts are managed by humans, and they don't just deal with uploaders and other webmasters.

There has been many reports of successful payouts, correct? why would a delay be a problem? A simple direct email to them could solve it and they might even explain the delay thoroughly.

My point is, if a comment or a post is not constructive, mature and professional, then it shouldn't be shared, because it leads to no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back