FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FreakShare,

my username : singcang
I'm uploader , I upload about 20-50GB/day so Please upgrade to premium + VIP . Thank you !

Hi FreakShare,

my username : raven123
I'm uploader , I upload to my site (5* katz) every day so Please upgrade to premium + VIP . Thank you !

Where is the support guy...Seems he is still holidaying ......My rank never changes...even if i upload and and with good no of downloads...always at 60% low....
I feel they change the rank Manually..

I don't want to show my username here publicly,so I sent the email several days ago,but no response till now,Here's my statistics of these days,I think I'm a active user to get the bonus though I don't have enough time to post more now.
492516-a12766cc.jpg

Please read the first post before asking for upgrade.

To the Webmoney users: Please be patient, we have some problems with our Webmoney account so SOME payments are not done yet. The most are done so far.

The most important things for ranking are

- UPLOADING
- Generate Downloads
- Sell premium accounts

Or just read our Site/FAQ. Asking for higher ranks here without doing anything will not help.

dsn you are just asking the same thing as the other ones here. How about you read first post? You ask for VIP Upgrade but you have nothing done yet.

Hi FreakShare,

my username : raven123
I'm uploader , I upload to my site (5* katz) every day so Please upgrade to premium + VIP . Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back