FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too,
upload rank are frozen!!

Again, i've request the payment for 1wk and still not yet pay out
Freakshare could you please reply why r u gone away.

Atleast just reply us...

Dear Freakshare,
My Rank is also down from Normal to lite at a sudden and I have not yet received the payment from your end , Please look at my account and please transfer the amount. Its a humble request.
My User Id : tullah_hiday

Thanks for paying Freakshare
Everything ok
I take care as the first host ..... long live freakshare
Some happy with wupload, fileserver Etc
Well I'm fine with Saluditos freakshare

Dear Freakshare, Please process my Amount its already 11 days and still not yet transffered , My user ID is tullah_hiday

1.06.2011 - 8:47 20.19 €
logo_paypal.gif

tullah.hiday@gmail.com

Freakshare admin, I am really upset with your site, you have not yet processed my amount from 12 days and now you have changed the rank from lite to low graduall yit was decreasing from normal agian lite and finally low , Its just going down the hill. I think you have enough affiliates and you dont require anyone and you dont even answer to the replies, What is going on freakshare. I request you to please process my payment admin and if possible try to answer to the post ,I know its waste of time typing this message to you however its a human try.......

My user id is tullah_hiday

And another thing in your same site you have mentioned this
Receiving answer from us can take up to 24-48 hours (excluding weekends) and processing of payments would be 72 hours

None of them are maintained and why you play with us, Freakshare Let me inform you that we are not so richest fellows like you so we we do all these works so that we can sustain and live, please don't play with us ............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back