Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Freakshare is the best right now, earnings and FTP are awesome, but the payments are very slow, usually they pay me after 2 weeks from the request.

I'm still waitng for the last payment.

When your account has been blocked/ when you requested the money ,or before that?

Freakshare,, please tell me, how much money did you take when you uploaders requested payment.
I have 2 X 20 $ in queue and third earnings 19.80 $ and you blocked my acc.
It pays people money or you are too scamers.

Sorry for my bad eng

starvh:

now freakshare allow to cashout via alertpay (payza)

yakeke:

wait more... but I suggest you to cashout via WMZ (in the official page you can find exchangers to PP, works good)

this host's ftp connection conditions pissed me off, so i ended up put here on hold. good luck you guys, may be better for west-side traffic. but not for me certainly. almost 200 dls. but reward is a real joke, just 0.60 usd :facepalm:

Are they still paying on paypal? Anyone recived any payouts lately??? And if yes then after what time (working days).
Help out :)

They paied me three weeks ago via PP, but it took them a month. And since two weeks another request of mine is in queue ... also to PP. I guess/hope I'll get this money within the next two weeks.
I'm with Freakshare since nearly 18 months now, and until now they always paied me what I've requested.

guys have your ranks dropped to lite suddenly and stuck there? i was on VIP and sold more than 5 premiums for them everyday but suddenly rank dropped to lite and the gauge is on 100%. the rank is stuck on lite for 4 days -_-.

The currency used to be euro, but now they switched it to usd (without prior notice and without a fair conversion). So for example instead of 1 euro, overnight you'd have 1 usd, which is less.

What a bunch of crooks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back