Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
freakshare down everyday. go more...

wwwalexacomscreeaza.jpg

already mask all Freakshare links on my site,and will del all if not receive any payment in next week!No patience any more!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not hold my breath waiting for these ppl to pay you.

In fact Bitshare really wants this thread closed and I mean really wants it closed.

I would not hold my breath waiting for these ppl to pay you.

In fact Bitshare really wants this thread closed and I mean really wants it closed.
for what reason if I may know ?
could not pay for limited paypal account ?
I still got sales in last few days so thats mean their account still active

If their account really got limited and if they really have a good intention they could start to active answering all question and cancel prevoius payoff request and let all user to request in webmoney

WJ administrators are faithful to their duties, but are apt to fail in patience.
i don't feel that a thread is directly closed after something happens.
suspicious fosts get clean away and leave without us. :(
we should observe progress.

You would need to ask him the reason although I would not expect him to answer the question.

He is already bitching about my post you quoted though.

Read a little and become enlightened. He is watching these threads and has PM'd me twice since posting this message, but will not answer your questions.

Last edited:
Hello,

We got reports people are talking here. First of all: This thread here is no support thread.

Please be adviced, we are currently having some bank delays and everything will delay 15-30 business days. Contact us by our contact form if there is urgent problems with your account, files or work with FreakShare.

You can contact us by email at following page:http://freakshare.com/contact.html

Contact us directly, and dont panic out in some forums. I hope you guys can reach out if there is any problems.

Thank You for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
FreakShare Support (Daniel)

Daniel I hope you read my PM and take it seriously. Everyone in this thread is aware it is not your support thread and you should be aware it is a discussion thread and we are discussing in it.

Tell your Boss to post here instead of sending you to run interference!

And you need to stop using your server as a proxy so the staff may establish you are not a dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back