Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pay very fast on paypal, but their rate is way too shaved off. Your rank will be stuck at low for a long long long time as if there is no ranking system (not move at all). I earn 50~100 times earning from netload.in as compared to Freakshare. You can see how much profit Freakshare kept for themselves.

but storage time for free users is not 120days like they say in their FAQ''s its 30days only...

and they still cheating cheating cheating....

server w22fr w23fr free users cannot download
sometime upload files get assign to no server
emails them dozen times no reply

---------- Post added 16th Mar 2012 at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 15th Mar 2012 at 11:52 PM ----------

get paid,^_^
when you request payment?

anyone gets a reply from their support when you contact them?
i try for the last few weeks (regarding payment & server problems...) send them an email every 2/3days, none get reply?

The problem is that all Filehosts, operating now, have hundreds of new members and uploaders contacting them and they maybe cant cope with all the many emails coming in, as they only have so many staff.

So if many keep repeating the same requests by sending multiple emails, the delay will be even longer before anyone receives a reply. Just be patient. I was, and eventually got replies from some.

Some explained they are working on improving many things on their sites, their affiliations, and their service in general, others didnt reply, like ul.to, extabit,and turbobit. I have warned uploaders both on my site and this one, over and over again, not to use those three if they want a fast reply service.

I also repeat what I have said before,,,,,,,the ones that offer the best paying rates are not necessarily the best ones for you guys. ;)

Is it ok to use Paypal as payout ?? Am planning for a payout ..but just want to know whether Paypal payouts are working or not...

hifi said:
better don't or else paypal will limit your account
Hi Could you be more specific on this .. What's paypal to do with restricting my account if i get paid from Freakshare ?? are they limiting all accounts that get paid from file hosts ??
Just a doubt though !!

Still waiting!

2ctc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back