Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free, just got promoted from low to normal 2 days ago and was thinking about to go premium for more space.

I was logged in, waiting and clicking every 10 sec to see if my FTP queqe is finished.. from one sec to another the whole thing was empty X-(

Dont wanna post screens, but of the free space, more then 70% were full. so a hell of a shipload got lost.

@datastorm - Better Contact Them From Here

Code:
http://freakshare.com/contact.html

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I Am ''Normal Rank''

Earning Minimum 2€ Per Day From Frkshare.

Well, believe or not... I just upload 3 files in a row using the web page.
Three!!! :facepalm::((:w00t:
I'm so glad, i made the uma uma dance...:)):P (caramelldansen)

All files were about 200mb.

Just posting this to prove I'm not a crazy bitch claiming by sport.
Maybe now I try the upload tool... (yn)(yn)(yn)(yn)(yn)(yn)(yn)

Coming back with any good or bad news.

L.

@datastorm - Better Contact Them From Here

Code:
http://freakshare.com/contact.html

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I Am ''Normal Rank''

Earning Minimum 2€ Per Day From Frkshare.
how much download/day
I'm in pro rank but only got this
352npz4.png

:(

Contact Them I Am Earning Same Like U But I Am In ''Normal''

U Should Earn More Bcause U R In ''pro Rank''

Request Them 2 Get More $$$

i get this error when i try to upload

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Problem: fileserver: Weba 23 (ID: 50) - Fehler: FILE CAN NOT BE MOVED
[/B][/COLOR]

@t3od0r: A similar error happened to me. I logout and then login again. After that I try to upload a lite file (5mb) and works ok. Try the same.

----

Well... I try today the upload tool.
first, little files. All about 10mb or less... and works! :facepalm::sun:
Then, with little confidence, I try a 120mb file and... error! :facepalm::(

So, logout the FSH web page and mozilla. Then login again... and.. it works!:facepalm::))
The tool works with 5 files of about 200mb.
I left the pc uploading while sleeping 'cause I thought it was better to take advantage of it.
Not trying again yet... I'm afraid was a one-time-dream.

Good luck to all!:P;)
Keep fighting! (if you want) 8-)

L.

Last edited:
IN THOSE DAYS I MEAN IN FEBRUARY 2012 ,ANY ONE PAID FROM FREAKSHARE.NET PLEASE POST COMMENTS IF SOME ONE RECEIVED MONEY FROM THEM? THANKS IF ANSWER

thanks bro too much

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2012 at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th Feb 2012 at 05:18 PM ----------

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL BROTHERS.

News

Reseller Application + Network Upgrade

2012-18-02 Starting today, resellers can signup on folliowing site: http://freakshare.com/reseller_application.html

FreakShare network upgrade is completed, everything should work more smoothly now.
Thanks to all users making errors and bug reports! Keep up the good work, Freaks! :-)

Already noticed, that the FTP queqing now is VERY fast. Even before reading this here.
Before the upgrade files got stuck for like 12 hours in the ftp queqe, now i takes only a few minutes. me gusta! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back