Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
45796f40fe.png

They said 1euro for 1 sale but i get 5sale and i receive only 2euro and my rank is lite but they calculate very bad.

I remote upload from my sever but always end up with a lot of missing files :(
anybody know how to upload with success?

FTP too slow

I use bitshare with it. But I got a premium with Bitshare, so I just get the direct download link from Internet Download Manager and paste it into freakshare's RU.
I havent been active too much but my rates are still good. So if I get 0.76 euros, thats equals to a dollar.

11 0.42 €

22 0.66 €

16 0.4835 €

remote upload not working at all
most of the time status show finished but doesn't appear in Files
sometime it does start uploading but only got an incomplete file.

Last edited:
Hi, i having problem when people signing up under my referral link. my referral link don't link to the sign up pages, instead it link to the upload page. no more referral program ?

did anyone else have the same problem?

i know the referral program working, but the referral link don't link to my sign up page. when people sign up, they just become a "new sign up" instead of my referral.

why is there no copy function in their filemanager X-(

and yes the remote upload function desperately needs work, it says upload complete when most of the time theres no link in the filemanager
i throw about 3 links in there and hope for the best, mostly i still dont get a link :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back