Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

looks great

why there is no cpanel option in order

I would like to buy KS-2

and want cpanel with it

and what port speed please

regards

iam ready to pay but my paypal keep asking me add new cc. i have enough fund in my account. did you accept only payment by CC trough paypal? can i have you paypal email address so i can send you directly?

Hi,

can you give me some advice please

Processor: Xeon i7 W3520 with 24 GB Memory

and

AMD Opteron 4174 and 32 GB Memory

That's EG packages, and the price is same. Which one is better to use for rapidleech purpose ? and both memory is DDR 3 right ?

Thanks

hi

looks great

why there is no cpanel option in order

I would like to buy KS-2

and want cpanel with it

and what port speed please

regards

check the order page you can order with cpanel

iam ready to pay but my paypal keep asking me add new cc. i have enough fund in my account. did you accept only payment by CC trough paypal? can i have you paypal email address so i can send you directly?
change first with corrency converter to ammount you asked to be paid

Hi,

can you give me some advice please

Processor: Xeon i7 W3520 with 24 GB Memory

and

AMD Opteron 4174 and 32 GB Memory

That's EG packages, and the price is same. Which one is better to use for rapidleech purpose ? and both memory is DDR 3 right ?

Thanks
i think intel will be better

hello~boss
the same problem again!!!!!!
this month,my "Invoice # 15/01/2012-#624" .. it show "Total €10.00 EUR" , it is right!! (look pic1)
BUT!!! when I click paypal icon to pay,it show I need pay "€138.58 EUR" (look pic2).. the state is same with lasat month!!
please fix it !!! the month I have to pay €10.00 EUR, not €138.58 EUR

pic1
spH6zdD.PNG

pic2
fbhAwcG.PNG

hello~boss
the same problem again!!!!!!
this month,my "Invoice # 15/01/2012-#624" .. it show "Total €10.00 EUR" , it is right!! (look pic1)
BUT!!! when I click paypal icon to pay,it show I need pay "€138.58 EUR" (look pic2).. the state is same with lasat month!!
please fix it !!! the month I have to pay €10.00 EUR, not €138.58 EUR

pic1
spH6zdD.PNG

pic2
fbhAwcG.PNG

we will create for you invoice but you need to cancel subscription in paypal and create new next month

Of course !!
but new invoice still error, it show Total is 20eur,not 10eur

Invoice #624 No €10.00 EUR 1 €10.00 EUR
Invoice #630 No €10.00 EUR 1 €10.00 EUR
Subtotal: €20.00 EUR
Credit €0.00 EUR
Total €20.00 EUR

Hello, everyone
i dont know if you saw it or not, but i wasnt around for few days and all tickets was in big delay of answer, also here in post i didnt answer, i had some problems anyway im here now, and going to hire some people for working to help me out and back the reputation we had wean France Servers just started so in few days everything will come to normal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back